• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's a sign...

frash.exe

You guys should get together and rent a searchlight for game night, tape a panther logo overlay on the lens, and project it on the side of the building just under the blue lights, ala Batman. Probably not against the law, and the blimp would give aerial shots to the whole country. :D Oh boy.....man am I bored.

You guys should get together and rent a searchlight for game night, tape a panther logo overlay on the lens, and project it on the side of the building just under the blue lights, ala Batman. Probably not against the law, and the blimp would give aerial shots to the whole country. :D Oh boy.....man am I bored.

ok

That would be awesome

Yeah, then have Catwoman show up. :D

Yeah, then have Catwoman show up. :D

Icing on the cake! Have one of those daredevil guys in full pads and a Panther jersey illegally rappelling down the side of the building with another spotlight trained on him!

Cops trying to drag him in the window, but he keeps moving over one........

15 minutes before game time! Ha!

Archived