• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Rookie Wall

Ricky Spanish

One thing that we've had the luxury of avoiding this year seems to be the Rookie wall with all our new guys. While they have all contributed, they have been used sparingly throughout the season and seem fresh for the postseason, something we have not had the privilege of seeing in years past. It was stated before that Star, KK, and Benji all hit the rookie wall their first years, but with shaq still thumping people, CAP having fresh legs, and Funchess' slow progression into the offense while he gets acclimated to the NFL, our rookies could become big contributors this postseason.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited to see what the young guys can do. 

Very nice point. Can remember all season RR talking about not liking how the rotation was working and that the coaches would do a better job of limiting veteran reps. I guess it worked in our favor with the young guys and they got some valuable reps but were able to keep their legs fresh.

28 minutes ago, X-Clown on 1 said:

It helps when you have Superman break the wall for them.

5bdd7e860f9de1f23d86ee390eb76a29.jpg

You would have thought Clark Kent would have just unbuttoned his shirts or pulled them off instead of always ripping them apart. 

I mean honestly that's a lot of money to spend for no reason. 

Archived