• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks fans overlooking Minnesota and watching.... YOU

Jeremy Igo

6 hours ago, Wolfpredator said:

This.  I used to be registered on this site back when it was Pantherhuddle and that server crash thingy happened.  My account ended up being lost and I honestly just never registered because I never posted anyway ( Just lurked, you guys can be scary sometimes ).  I have to admit, now that I started posting....it's not all so bad.

Don't take this the wrong way. But...If it were up to me, you would never have been let back in. You are not worthy. You bring us all down. And you make my head hurt.

jk I came over after the meltdown of the Observer message board. When I got deleted in the crash my life had no meaning. Thankfully Igo got things right this time. Cuz this place is way better than any other board I have tried. Even the Lions board I belong to is so bad I have to talk to myseld. Hellz, why would I want to talk to myself? I hate that guy.

1 hour ago, frash.exe said:

lol like 85% of the people posting in that thread joined in 2012 or later. 

Also nobody who actually lives in New Jersey calls it "New Joisey" unless you want somebody to throw their coffee in your face

This thread is busting at the seams with irony and those 85% who are newbs are apparently oblivious to it.

It's all in good fun. We're fans of opposing teams, and our history has a fair amount of bad blood.  Remember, they do a lot of things we do here, breathe, poo, drink, etc...

How often have we resented other teams and players for awards and recognition?

Man, it feels good to be a Panther fan :)

Archived