• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks fans overlooking Minnesota and watching.... YOU

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

You are late for the Russell Wilson Circle Jerk at your own teams forum....it's been going on since he flew down from heaven as the second coming of Jesus.  

What does this have to do with what you quoted? I'm actually here for Cam newton circle jerk

Just now, DabDeezNuts224 said:

What does this have to do with what you quoted? I'm actually here for Cam newton circle jerk

Absolutely nothing.  You are probably that same dude who I blocked on facebook for posting on the Carolina Huddle Fan page.  Can't get away from you guy's, even on a Carolina Panther Forum.

9 minutes ago, LA_Panther said:

Gonna laugh my a$$ off if these clowns lose to the vikings

Coldest game in NFL history with potential wind?

that right there is a huge X factor.  One that doesn't favor a team.  

Would hate to play in that game if I was either team.    Either team could easily lose to weather related problems

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

Coldest game in NFL history with potential wind?

that right there is a huge X factor.  One that doesn't favor a team.  

Would hate to play in that game if I was either team.    Either team could easily lose to weather related problems

I only watched the Vikings last Sunday against the packers on and off.

If AP gets going and Bridgewater doesn't do anything stupid, they may get this. You need a running game for that kind of weather and #28 is as good as it gets

7 minutes ago, LA_Panther said:

I only watched the Vikings last Sunday against the packers on and off.

If AP gets going and Bridgewater doesn't do anything stupid, they may get this. You need a running game for that kind of weather and #28 is as good as it gets

That type cold make ball security an issue for basically all players.

Peterson and Wilson have always had issues IMO. 

4 hours ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

to be fair I only join this site in Oct..didnt know about it until I saw Igo's share the link in a Carolina Panthers search on twitter that I'm not really on like that..

Join dates don't reflect how long a person has been a fan of the team..

I know, I know. But it is still fun to poke. My join date isn't much further out, as I was following other sites as well.

Archived