• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks fans overlooking Minnesota and watching.... YOU

Jeremy Igo

I think it's funny they don't get the Michael Jordan references at all. I guess they suppose he entered the NBA as a six time champion and the GOAT.

They don't realize he spent his first seven years losing to Isiah Thomas and the Pistons.

2 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Tell them to take all their crisp new #3 or #12 jerseys with the tags still on them and shove them up their asses. 

They are one of the most annoying and least knowledgeable fanbases in football.  But I guess it's hard to be knowledgeable about a team you've only been watching for four years 

Agreed.

But even if you're not knowledgeable about your team. Can't you at least be knowledgeable about other teams or players you criticize?

2 hours ago, pantherking15 said:

I'm going to laugh my @ss off if the Seahawks lose to the Vikings. Seahawks fans are being very arrogant in thinking this playoff game will be like the first game vs the Vikings.

1. Vikings will have their 3 best defensive players back. Barr and Joseph are especially huge in stopping the run and exploiting that vulnerable Seahawks interior OL. Smith (top 3 safety) will be defending those Wilson floaters downfield.

2. Temperature is predicted to be -15 with windchill, making it a defense/run game oriented contest. This hurts the Seahawks way more because the Vikings don't have a downfield passing game to begin with.

3. No Thomas Rawls. Lynch has been underwhelming this year and will be rusty coming off surgery.

4. Vikings will be extremely motivated coming off that 38-7 loss to the Seahawks, similar to how Atlanta was.

Plus, how will Lynch's (ahem) groin, deal with that type of weather his first game back; to be more specific.

I have argued with these guy's till I am blue in the face on NFL Facebook Page.  It's a complete and utter waste of time.  They think the Seahawks are the best at every single thing they do.  RW is the greatest of all time, Lynch is the best, Sherman is the best, best coach, best offense, best defense...you name it.  Also when they lose, I have never seen a bigger group of "Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda" fans in my entire life...excuse after excuse.  "We were not playing good at the time", "We did not have Kam Playing" " Lynch was out " but you sure as H*LL better not mention any injuries to your team or they are just empty excuses.  

You can tell a fan is annoying when they can not give credit when it's due.  Most of them HATE Cam Newton about as much as I hate Russell Wilson.  The difference is, I will tell you that RW had a great season but they will tell you that Cam Newton is a terrible QB who's defense carried him( Until they want to argue how terrible our defense is if it suit's their argument at that particular time ).  Recently in the last few weeks they started saying that Cam Newton also has a ton of play makers on Offense and Russell Wilson has a bunch of nobodies ( until it suit's their argument and then their receivers are the best in the NFL ) From what I have gathered, Seahawk, Patriots, Pittsburgh, Dallas ( as of late, no where to be seen ) fans are by far the worst at this moment in time.  

Basically what I am saying is FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG The Seahawks

13 minutes ago, Beast Mode said:

Fans are looking ahead, sure.  The team won't be. 

I sure hope it happens .. Panthers-Seahawks is always a nail-biter until the end, no matter the record.  Hopefully this blossoms into the rivalry Seahawks-49ers was supposed to be. 

lol kaperdick's career 

1 hour ago, Wolfpredator said:

I have argued with these guy's till I am blue in the face on NFL Facebook Page.  It's a complete and utter waste of time.  They think the Seahawks are the best at every single thing they do.  RW is the greatest of all time, Lynch is the best, Sherman is the best, best coach, best offense, best defense...you name it.  Also when they lose, I have never seen a bigger group of "Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda" fans in my entire life...excuse after excuse.  "We were not playing good at the time", "We did not have Kam Playing" " Lynch was out " but you sure as H*LL better not mention any injuries to your team or they are just empty excuses.  

You can tell a fan is annoying when they can not give credit when it's due.  Most of them HATE Cam Newton about as much as I hate Russell Wilson.  The difference is, I will tell you that RW had a great season but they will tell you that Cam Newton is a terrible QB who's defense carried him( Until they want to argue how terrible our defense is if it suit's their argument at that particular time ).  Recently in the last few weeks they started saying that Cam Newton also has a ton of play makers on Offense and Russell Wilson has a bunch of nobodies ( until it suit's their argument and then their receivers are the best in the NFL ) From what I have gathered, Seahawk, Patriots, Pittsburgh, Dallas ( as of late, no where to be seen ) fans are by far the worst at this moment in time.  

Yup Yup

Just to illustrate this.

Had a Seahawk fan on this site (the guy roaming around today), bring up how Wilson's been further in the Superbowl, playoff's compared to Cam. I found this quite interesting, since we were talking more about the two teams, than individuals. However, I took the bait.

So, I said (basically) 'glad you brought that up'. And continued stating:

1) Though he won. In Wilson's first Superbowl, the defense scored 20+ pts before the offense scored one. And it was a defensive Player, not Wilson who won MVP. (illustrating this).

2) Wilson threw a game losing INT in the second Superbowl.

So after I said this (an congratulated him on their first Superbowl win), the guy responds all butt hurt. And I had to remind him, 'hey, you were the one who brought QB's in the Superbowl into the conversation" when we were totally talking about something else'. LOL

See, that was them, once again trying to use stats or team achievements to boost up Wilson in anyway. So when I correctly went there-on his individual performance-he felt like an idiot and got mad. But, remember he brought it/him up. LOL

Is this topic for real? 

15 minutes ago, Beast Mode said:

Fans are looking ahead, sure.  The team won't be. 

I sure hope it happens .. Panthers-Seahawks is always a nail-biter until the end, no matter the record.  Hopefully this blossoms into the rivalry Seahawks-49ers was supposed to be. 

That rivalry didn't last as long as i'd hoped. Always looked forward to those games

1 hour ago, AceBoogie said:

With all due respect that's dumb logic and I hate when people say things like that. My dad has been a panthers fan since season 1, and he's never posted one word here. If he joined after the panthers win the super bowl, that doesn't make you or anybody else a bigger fan than him. There's no fan requirement that says you have to join a damn message board. 

Would your father be pointing out he's a fan since '95? I agree with you though. I joined after the playoff loss to the whiners. Never knew about this place before then and when I came across it I joined.

15 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

hate those type of fans 

Archived