• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks fans overlooking Minnesota and watching.... YOU

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, pantherking15 said:

Eh, they were up 20-3 and with the way their defense was dominating, they went into ball control run the clock mode. The biggest issue in the first game vs the Seahawks was being down big early. The score at halftime was 21-0, causing them to abandon the run game. In a low scoring affair with -15 weather, the Vikings can be much more competitive if they run AP 20-25 times.

Their defense was good but their offense was struggling against GB. They were up 13-3 early in the 3Q. Truly they suck at QB. Bedwetter finished the game throwing for 99yds and 1 INT on close to 20 attempts. They have no chance vs SEA because of him, it's that simple.

3 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

Ha! Their website is blocked here at work...while the Huddle...is obviously not. Even the government doesn't want to get infected with their decaying carcass. Too funny.

I was just about to Post this.. My Work Computer Blocked the Site too.. Government is Smart.

9 minutes ago, CelibatePimp said:

Their defense was good but their offense was struggling against GB. They were up 13-3 early in the 3Q. Truly they suck at QB. Bedwetter finished the game throwing for 99yds and 1 INT on close to 20 attempts. They have no chance vs SEA because of him, it's that simple.

I would normally agree with you that Teddy's production gives the Vikings no chance. But, I really think this weather is a huge X-factor. If it really gets to -15 with windchill, the Seahawks downfield passing game won't work. Wilson doesn't wear gloves and will have significantly lesser control of the ball on those touch passes he likes. Also will be really difficult to catch them.

My logic is if the Seahawks don't have a downfield passing game because of the weather, then the Vikings lack of downfield passing game won't matter. The game becomes more even with defense/run game deciding the contest instead of QBs. In order for the Vikings to win, they'll need a defensive/special teams TD (like last week), 2-3 field goals on offense, and one breakaway AP run for a TD. I'm confident the Vikings D fully healthy can hold the Seahawks offense to <17 in that cold weather.

1 minute ago, pantherking15 said:

I would normally agree with you that Teddy's production gives the Vikings no chance. But, I really think this weather is a huge X-factor. If it really gets to -15 with windchill, the Seahawks downfield passing game won't work. Wilson doesn't wear gloves and will have significantly lesser control of the ball on those touch passes he likes. Also will be really difficult to catch them.

My logic is if the Seahawks don't have a downfield passing game because of the weather, then the Vikings lack of downfield passing game won't matter. The game becomes more even with defense/run game deciding the contest instead of QBs.

Yes but SEA is way way ahead of MINN in run defense; number 1 vs number 17. With Lynch being back, I don't think MINN wins this game despite the weather.

10 minutes ago, CelibatePimp said:

Yes but SEA is way way ahead of MINN in run defense; number 1 vs number 17. With Lynch being back, I don't think MINN wins this game despite the weather.

But now it's a much more competitive game. Like I said, the Vikings will need a defensive/special teams TD and it goes without saying that they must protect the football. If this is a slugfest in brutal -15 weather like I predict, it's going to be a 17-14 type game. Even if the Seahawks win, it's going to be a huge physical drain on them + having to travel to east coast before playing a brutally physical Panthers team.

44 minutes ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

The game in Minnesota is supposed to be below freezing and possibly snowing..

yeah good luck with that..

Capture.JPG

Google weather is showing a temp. much lower than that.

Capture.PNG.1e61c6aba6ca0dc40e6e80e8683c

High of 0, low of -9. With windchill, it can get even lower. That football is going to be rock hard. Teddy wears gloves all the time, Wilson never wears gloves. Nice little competitive advantage for the Vikings.

7 minutes ago, pantherking15 said:

But now it's a much more competitive game. Like I said, the Vikings will need a defensive/special teams TD and it goes without saying that they must protect the football. If this is a slugfest in brutal -15 weather like I predict, it's going to be a 17-14 type game. Even if the Seahawks win, it's going to be a huge physical drain on them + having to travel to east coast before playing a brutally physical Panthers team.

I definitely think that game will take a toll on them too. I like how their fans claim they are playoff battle tested but forget that during all their superbowl runs, they had HFA. They are 1-1 when they have not had HFA in the playoffs.

6 minutes ago, pantherking15 said:

Google weather is showing a temp. much lower than that.

Capture.PNG.1e61c6aba6ca0dc40e6e80e8683c

High of 0, low of -9. With windchill, it can get even lower. That football is going to be rock hard. Teddy wears gloves all the time, Wilson never wears gloves. Nice little competitive advantage for the Vikings.

Even better..

Never have I wanted to see Peterson truck defenders more then I do now, with him laying out that midget Earl Thomas.  Dude thinks he's hard by coming in full sprint to hit someone being dragged down by other tacklers.  Try that with AD and he'll get flattened.

42 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

With all due respect that's dumb logic and I hate when people say things like that. My dad has been a panthers fan since season 1, and he's never posted one word here. If he joined after the panthers win the super bowl, that doesn't make you or anybody else a bigger fan than him. There's no fan requirement that says you have to join a damn message board. 

Fair enough

51 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

With all due respect that's dumb logic and I hate when people say things like that. My dad has been a panthers fan since season 1, and he's never posted one word here. If he joined after the panthers win the super bowl, that doesn't make you or anybody else a bigger fan than him. There's no fan requirement that says you have to join a damn message board. 

This.  I used to be registered on this site back when it was Pantherhuddle and that server crash thingy happened.  My account ended up being lost and I honestly just never registered because I never posted anyway ( Just lurked, you guys can be scary sometimes ).  I have to admit, now that I started posting....it's not all so bad.

Archived