• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks fans overlooking Minnesota and watching.... YOU

Jeremy Igo

They are a good team and lets not forget they have Jesus on their side. But Jesus likes the desert and Minnesota is going to in sub zero temps. I have a feeling Jesus wont be showing up and helping them out this time...sorry Russel Wilson, you still have your special water. 

This isn't shocking. For a fan base that has had so much success in the past few years they may be the most insecure group there is. 

If any team/player is given praise there will be a Hawks fan right there shouting WHAT ABOUT Player X/the HAWKS!!! 

What's really going to crush them is when Sub-Zero Wins... Fatality, on Sunday. 

1 minute ago, ChuckWag78 said:

I love the join dates on that site. Lookout! We have a bunch of diehards over there.

to be fair I only join this site in Oct..didnt know about it until I saw Igo's share the link in a Carolina Panthers search on twitter that I'm not really on like that..

Join dates don't reflect how long a person has been a fan of the team..

58 minutes ago, X-Clown on 1 said:

Oh and my favorite is the fan that has to state he's been a fan since 1976, but joined the message board on....you guessed it, 2012.

With all due respect that's dumb logic and I hate when people say things like that. My dad has been a panthers fan since season 1, and he's never posted one word here. If he joined after the panthers win the super bowl, that doesn't make you or anybody else a bigger fan than him. There's no fan requirement that says you have to join a damn message board. 

11 minutes ago, CelibatePimp said:

Minnesota stands no chance against SEA with the way Teddy Bedwetter is playing. Their offense scored a measly 13 points in their final game. If AP is bottled up again, look for this to be an easy win.

Eh, they were up 20-3 and with the way their defense was dominating, they went into ball control run the clock mode. The biggest issue in the first game vs the Seahawks was being down big early. The score at halftime was 21-0, causing them to abandon the run game. In a low scoring affair with -15 weather, the Vikings can be much more competitive if they run AP 20-25 times.

Archived