• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks fans overlooking Minnesota and watching.... YOU

Jeremy Igo

Tell them to take all their crisp new #3 or #12 jerseys with the tags still on them and shove them up their asses. 

They are one of the most annoying and least knowledgeable fanbases in football.  But I guess it's hard to be knowledgeable about a team you've only been watching for four years 

They pull up Wilson's stats to compare to Cam's, but don't compare the most important one.  15 wins vs 10 wins.  Shut the fug UP Seattle fans, Wilson isn't even in the discussion.  It's MVP of the league the WHOLE season, and Wilson only decided to show up for half of it.  

I'm going to laugh my @ss off if the Seahawks lose to the Vikings. Seahawks fans are being very arrogant in thinking this playoff game will be like the first game vs the Vikings.

1. Vikings will have their 3 best defensive players back. Barr and Joseph are especially huge in stopping the run and exploiting that vulnerable Seahawks interior OL. Smith (top 3 safety) will be defending those Wilson floaters downfield.

2. Temperature is predicted to be -15 with windchill, making it a defense/run game oriented contest. This hurts the Seahawks way more because the Vikings don't have a downfield passing game to begin with.

3. No Thomas Rawls. Lynch has been underwhelming this year and will be rusty coming off surgery.

4. Vikings will be extremely motivated coming off that 38-7 loss to the Seahawks, similar to how Atlanta was.

Archived