• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks fans overlooking Minnesota and watching.... YOU

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Man, I can't wait until someone bumps this thread after they lose to Minnesota.  I don't see them walking into 0 degree Minnesota and winning.  AP is gonna have a huge game and I think they win 20-17

Bumping this thread won't matter if that happens.  Not one of them will show up except for @Beast Mode who doesn't troll this board.

4 minutes ago, Wyank said:

Bumping this thread won't matter if that happens.  Not one of them will show up except for @Beast Mode who doesn't troll this board.

I meant that I pray that one of our fans that have been allowed on their board, when they go into full hissy fit after losing to the vikings, that someone bumps that thread to unleash the nuclear bomb.

1 hour ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Man, I can't wait until someone bumps this thread after they lose to Minnesota.  I don't see them walking into 0 degree Minnesota and winning.  AP is gonna have a huge game and I think they win 20-17

I think the only way Minnesota has a realistic shot in this game Sunday is if the Seahawks offense goes back to its early season form and doesn't protect Wilson, doesn't block well in the running game, and commits a couple of turnovers to give the Vikings good field position that they can convert into points.  

I have a really hard time believing that the #1 run defense in football is going to let AD run all over them, especially when Teddy Bridgewater is under center.  They're going to load up the box the entire game and force Teddy to beat them.  

The cold weather thing is overblown.  Historically its going to be one of the coldest games ever.. neither team is used to playing in that.  Hell Bridgewater is from Miami and played college ball in Kentucky.  His #1 passing threat is from Virginia and played college ball at Maryland.  They're going to be as used to the blistering cold as the Seahawks players. 

If Seattle vomits all over themselves offensively and lets the Vikings stay in the game, that's how the upset can happen.  If they play like they did the second half of the year aside from their hiccup against a Rams team that has always given them problems, the Vikings will have a hard time to pull off the upset. 

All that said.. the 38-7 score won't happen again.  It will be a much closer game IMO.  But I see it being in a 24-14 .. 24-17 type game. 

4 minutes ago, Beast Mode said:

I think the only way Minnesota has a realistic shot in this game Sunday is if the Seahawks offense goes back to its early season form and doesn't protect Wilson, doesn't block well in the running game, and commits a couple of turnovers to give the Vikings good field position that they can convert into points.  

I have a really hard time believing that the #1 run defense in football is going to let AD run all over them, especially when Teddy Bridgewater is under center.  They're going to load up the box the entire game and force Teddy to beat them.  

The cold weather thing is overblown.  Historically its going to be one of the coldest games ever.. neither team is used to playing in that.  Hell Bridgewater is from Kentucky.  His #1 passing threat is from Virginia and played college ball at Maryland.  They're going to be as used to the blistering cold as the Seahawks players. 

If Seattle vomits all over themselves offensively and lets the Vikings stay in the game, that's how the upset can happen.  If they play like they did the second half of the year aside from their hiccup against a Rams team that has always given them problems, the Vikings will have a hard time to pull off the upset. 

All that said.. the 38-7 score won't happen again.  It will be a much closer game IMO.  But I see it being in a 24-14 .. 24-17 type game. 

That type cold and potential wind can cause a lot of impact.

Could cause Seattle to go to a style of play they haven't really leaned on in weeks with a RB who hasn't played much.  Wilson has historically also had issues holding onto the ball....and weather that cold impacts everyone's ability to simply hang onto a ball. 

The weather alone could cause either team to beat themselves. 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

That type cold and potential wind can cause a lot of impact.

Could cause Seattle to go to a style of play they haven't really leaned on in weeks with a RB who hasn't played much.  Wilson has historically also had issues holding onto the ball....and weather that cold impacts everyone's ability to simply hang onto a ball. 

The weather alone could cause either team to beat themselves. 

Yeah.. maybe so.  For what its worth the forecast now has very calm winds but still very cold temps.  The wind would concern me more than the cold just because of how it affects special teams and the passing game.  

3 minutes ago, Beast Mode said:

Yeah.. maybe so.  For what its worth the forecast now has very calm winds but still very cold temps.  The wind would concern me more than the cold just because of how it affects special teams and the passing game.  

I think it will be a fun game to watch regardless.  I don't think the last game was a great indication of how both matchup with each other. 

I'm pulling for Seattle 

1 hour ago, Kuechly59 said:

Proof that your in the military you being a Seahawks fan meaning I don't believe you (Seahawks fans are just despicable enough to steal valor).

Nah, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on being in the service. He said he was chemical; nobody claims chemical if they aren't lol. Where as most stolen valor and impostors claim 11B\Infantry, cav scout, or some other combat arms MOS. 

1 hour ago, Burnout189 said:

Nah, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on being in the service. He said he was chemical; nobody claims chemical if they aren't lol. Where as most stolen valor and impostors claim 11B\Infantry, cav scout, or some other combat arms MOS. 

LMAO. Navy Seal Delta Ranger Sniper

1 hour ago, Burnout189 said:

Not even Chemical guys claim Chemical.

Archived