• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Wild Card Weekend Predictions Thread....

Jeremy Igo

Vikings need Linval Joseph back...he's a dominant NT for them.  Still think Seahawks take that game.

Chiefs over the Texans easy; I refuse to believe in Brandon Weeden.

Redskins over the Packers.  This will be looked at as a shock, but Green Bay has looked like crap for a while and the Redskins play well at home.

Steelers over Bengals, Dalton being injured ruins the Bengals chances...

44 minutes ago, h0llywood said:

Only one game I'm rooting for this weekend and that's for Minnesota to beat the snot out of Seattle. This will force the media to have to change their Superbowl picks after just the wild card weekend.

Seems logical you'd want a free pass in the divisional round

3 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I hope Minnesota beats them so all the bandwagoners crawl back in their holes until next year. Or maybe they just switch jerseys and cheer for another team

Seattle fans already auditioning to join the panthers bandwagon with how much they post on this forum. 

Steelers and Chiefs are my AFC winners

Seahawks and Packers in the NFC

I know people are high on Washington, but also think Aaron Rodgers finds his mojo.  They upset the Cards the next week and we meet Rodgers again in Charlotte for the NFC Title.  Beat the Steelers for the Lombardi.   

4 hours ago, Kuechly59 said:

He is a shehawks fan.... Clown possy poser uses the cam avatar and name to throw people off.

Vikings make a statement and stop shehawks

Redskins over packers

Chiefs over Texans 

Steelers over Bengals

I figured. I thought I would get more information before I started talking crap 

KC Pitt Wash 

At the beginning of the week I was sure Sea was going to win. But as the week has gone along I've slowly changed over to Minn. Not so much because of the cold, but more of the thought of the cold affecting the way Sea plays.

On January 6, 2016 at 5:28 PM, MadHatter said:

It is not a "fear" of the Seahawks.

I believe the Panthers are the better team and will beat the Hawks.  However, I also believe the winner of the Skins vs. Packers game would be an easier matchup.  I am always for the easier matchup.

Oh I certainly agree I will be pulling for Washington and Minnesota without a doubt.  I just don't believe the Vikings have enough manpower on either side of the ball to overcome the Seahawks.  The weather is the only thing going for them right now.  Though it may not be the case for you and me, I do believe that last years playoff loss is still in the minds of this fanbase and it's causing them to pick against the Seahawks hoping to not have to go through it again.  My point being is that fear is skewing the obvious that the Seahawks are a better overall team than the Vikings, though not as good as us.  But no matter who we get we better show up cuz in the playoffs every team has something to play for, or this season will be meaningless.

Archived