• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Wild Card Weekend Predictions Thread....

Jeremy Igo

Chiefs over Texans:  

Chiefs have the league's longest winning streak, don't see the Texans ending it with their quarterback de la journee.

Steelers over Bengals: 

As long as the Bengals are the Bengals and Steelers are the Steelers, the Bengals will be one and done.

Seahawks over Vikings:

Vikes need more than arctic temps to overcome the soon to be Charlotte bound Seahawks. 

Packers and Redskins:  

Who cares?  Two teams destine for early exits.  One of these two losers will need to wait one more week to make their final curtain call.

Minnesota better hope AP has a monster day. Only chance they have. So probably Seattle 

Steelers keep bengals playoff struggles alive. 

Chiefs over Texas who the hell is under center for Houston anyway

Redskins

I have no faith in a Capers led defense against Redskins  but I also expect Cousin to come back to reality very soon.  I think GB is on a downward spiral. 

http://www.dailynorseman.com/2016/1/4/10707564/nfl-playoff-weather-seahawks-vikings-is-going-to-be-a-cold-one

Weather is our friend in Minn.

Also this:

Seattle has lost all three of its last cold weather games- when the temperature has been below 32 degrees- and have not played a cold weather game this season.  That, along with a playoff atmosphere, can make for a more significant home field advantage.  Seattle is 2-9 in road playoff games, the last win coming against the Redskins in 2012, before losing at Atlanta the following week.

http://www.dailynorseman.com/2016/1/4/10708254/vikings-seahawks-wildcard-re-match

28 minutes ago, Camvp said:

A few too many people posting what they hope and wish what will happen, instead of what will probably happen.

HAWKS by 14

SKINS by 7

STEELERS by 10

CHIEFS by 7

Damn you and your silly logic!   

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow (in minn)

30 minutes ago, Camvp said:

A few too many people posting what they hope and wish what will happen, instead of what will probably happen.

HAWKS by 14

SKINS by 7

STEELERS by 10

CHIEFS by 7

Your and my predictions are one game different.  I see a weekend where a team will be pissed off that everyone is writing them off.  A team that is pissed that they got blown out last time and wants revenge.  A weekend that weather is in favor for a ground and pound with good defense.  Vikings will be motivated.  AP will run hard.  It will be a physically brutal game and even if Seahawks come out on top, it will be a draining game for them.  I do not see a walk in the park for them.  I give the advantage to the Vikings.  Motivation and emotion on their side at home.

Archived