• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Represent the 2015 Panthers season in artistic form - MS Paint, drawings, paintings, whatever

PhillyB

15 hours ago, mike short said:

I love when Cam celebrates his TD's with the Dab. Do you think he dabs in everyday life too?

dabonem.jpeg

Mike, seriously, if you aren't sentimentally attached to those awesome drawings of yours, you ought to send'em to Cam c/o the Carolina Panthers.

(Except maybe he wouldn't like the Bojangles reference since he's a pescetarian... lol.)

can someone give me a kurt coleman one?

@Ivan The Awesome, can you draw me a non-notebook version of the peppers thievery?

i need sisyphus trying to push a boulder up a hill (i can't use the cartoon version i posted on the article)

i something iconic in seahawks-panthers

@Arroz con Panther can you edit your pic to have the bowling pins in eagles colors?

VERY IMPORTANT: i need a good rendering of andrew luck screaming so i can caption it with something funny

need a rendition of screaming titans mom

and a really edgy cartoon criticizing the redskins for using a racial slur as a team name. may or may not actually use this one.

remember, no logos, and even names on jerseys are generally a bad idea. downplay specific imagery as much as possible so that the fact they're panthers players is incidental to the scene rendered. yay legal hedges!

all contributors get name creds in the acknowledgements and under individual artwork

7 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

can someone give me a kurt coleman one?

@Ivan The Awesome, can you draw me a non-notebook version of the peppers thievery?

i need sisyphus trying to push a boulder up a hill (i can't use the cartoon version i posted on the article)

i something iconic in seahawks-panthers

@Arroz con Panther can you edit your pic to have the bowling pins in eagles colors?

VERY IMPORTANT: i need a good rendering of andrew luck screaming so i can caption it with something funny

need a rendition of screaming titans mom

and a really edgy cartoon criticizing the redskins for using a racial slur as a team name. may or may not actually use this one.

remember, no logos, and even names on jerseys are generally a bad idea. downplay specific imagery as much as possible so that the fact they're panthers players is incidental to the scene rendered. yay legal hedges!

all contributors get name creds in the acknowledgements and under individual artwork

Sure, I can actually draw something decently if ya want. I'd have to use numbers though.. I won't put Newton on the jersey. I was thinking of portraying Peppers as a giant troll throwing away the ball. lol.

Archived