• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Offensive line Underrated

NewEnglandAFChamps

I know Tuck and company have played some good offensive lines. But with Ryan Kalil, Jordan Gross, Travelles Wharton and Jeff Otah, Giants gone catch hell with those 4. The most got damn underrated O-Line in the world. Names may not be abroad with this crew yet, but of the sound of my voice, they damn sure will be after this season. Their chemistry is tighter than a stripper on a pole. Spags need to pull out his bag of tricks on this one this Sunday!

IMO we have as good of a set-up on the Oline as a team could ask for. Gross, false starts notwithstanding, has exceeded my expectations at LT and done a hell of a job switching from the right yet again. Wharton is a beast of a run blocker and is very mobile as a pulling guard. Kalil is an excellent technician and gets to the second level as well as anyone. Vincent is very good in the run game and Otah is an absolute destroyer and has done a very good job picking up pass pro. If we can lock Gross up long term, we have a chance to have possibly the best line in the League for years to come.

It's not a coincidence our running game started striking fear in teams right around the time we got our starting 5 healthy again.

Now if they can just cut back on the false start penalties.

Although props to Gross for that knee to the cheap shot defender last game that drew a 15 yarder. Those penalties do amazing things to team chemistry.

homie... you guys have the best OLine in the league. It ain't about names, but its about performance and chemistry. Kalil, Wharton, Otah, Gross, and Vincent have the best chemistry in the NFL

As long as it ain't about performance (enhancing drugs) and chemistry (lab concoctions), then we'll be fine.

Oh wait, that douchebag Dr. from Columbia is in prison, no?

Archived