• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First Round Playoff Games, Who Wins?

Kevin Greene

1 hour ago, Camvp said:

Seattle 33 Minnesota 10

Green Bay 13 Washington 24

Steelers 28 Cincinnati 21

Chiefs 24 Texans 6

Seattle won't put up 33 in the cold in MN now that Joseph, Barr and Smith are back. MN may only score 10 though if Chancellor is back. And I doubt Skins hold GB to 13; thinking more along the lines of 28-24 or 31-27 or 27-24 in favor of Skins.

2 hours ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

Vikings- they will run over the hawks and don't sleep on minn D

Redskins -  Could go either way but edge to home field 

Steelers at Bengals- With Dalton its the Bengals, without Steelers

Chiefs- Because they have a Starting QB 

i don't have the faith in Bridgewater to think that they will run over the Seattle.. 

Seattle will win with RW magic at the end, only to come to Charlotte and get smacked in the mouth.

Redskins will sneak up on GB, only to get routed by Arizona.

Steelers beat the Bengals. Just a better team.

Chiefs win. See above.

Arizona beats Washington, only to get smacked in the NFCC game.

Steelers win the AFC.

We beat Steelers in SB. Cam absolutely goes off.

seahawks - they're hot and minn was unconvincing. i think they're a year away from being true contenders despite gutting their way into the division win.

redskins - the packers are a terrible road team. the redskins can take advantage of a mediocre run defense and control the clock all day and walk with the win.

bengals - ordinarily i'd pick the steelers but the injuries at RB are legit gonna stymie them

chiefs - not even a question here, they're playing some of the best football in the league right now

5 hours ago, PhillyB said:

seahawks - they're hot and minn was unconvincing. i think they're a year away from being true contenders despite gutting their way into the division win.

redskins - the packers are a terrible road team. the redskins can take advantage of a mediocre run defense and control the clock all day and walk with the win.

bengals - ordinarily i'd pick the steelers but the injuries at RB are legit gonna stymie them

chiefs - not even a question here, they're playing some of the best football in the league right now

I see it the same way.  Although, I think the Seattle vs Minn game will be much closer than many think.....and Minn does have a legit chance of winning this game.

3 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

I see it the same way.  Although, I think the Seattle vs Minn game will be much closer than many think.....and Minn does have a legit chance of winning this game.

I agree.  It's in Minnesota and it's going to be ten degrees.  Don't think the Vikings forgot what Seattle did to them earlier this year. The Vikings are playing better now than they were then.  It'll be a close game

Seahawks at Vikings:  This is not going to be pretty.  Seahawks will stop the run and the Vikings will not score a single TD.  Given great field position, Wilson will throw for 4 TDS.  Final prediction 31-9 Seahawks.

Packers at Redskins: This will be a shootout.  No teams defense will show up to play.  Difference being that the Skins are the hotter team.  Final prediction 38-31 Redskins.

Steelers at Bengals: Two great offenses, one subpar D.  The Steelers are unable to keep up, fielding one of the worst CB tandems in the NFL.  They will not be able to control the clock due to an injured D-Will.  Final prediction 31-24 Bengals

Chiefs at Texans: Two good defenses will meet in this game. The Texans will be able to stifle the Chiefs running attack and in a surprise upset, pull off a close victory.  Final prediction 17-10 Houston.

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

I agree.  It's in Minnesota and it's going to be ten degrees.  Don't think the Vikings forgot what Seattle did to them earlier this year. The Vikings are playing better now than they were then.  It'll be a close game

Big issue in that game earlier against Seattle, Minn was missing their top 3 defensive players (Joseph, Barr, and Smith)......that is their top DL, top LB, and top DB.  Their defense is very different with those 3 playing.

Archived