• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First Round Playoff Games, Who Wins?

Kevin Greene

3 things to remember:

1. The Vikings will have Anthony Barr, Harrison Smith, and Linval Joseph back for their wildcard game vs the Seahawks. None of them played in the first game vs the Seahawks.

2. The Seahawks don't have Thomas Rawls, who played very well vs the Vikings.

3. Yes, Teddy B. doesn't inspire confidence, but who thought Case Keenum could help lead the Rams to a win in Seattle? The Vikings are going to have to win with dominant front 7 and a dominant run game just like the Rams did.

3 minutes ago, pantherking15 said:

3 things to remember:

1. The Vikings will have Anthony Barr, Harrison Smith, and Linval Joseph back for their wildcard game vs the Seahawks. None of them played in the first game vs the Seahawks.

2. The Seahawks don't have Thomas Rawls, who played very well vs the Vikings.

3. Yes, Teddy B. doesn't inspire confidence, but who thought Case Keenum could help lead the Rams to a win in Seattle? The Vikings are going to have to win with dominant front 7 and a dominant run game just like the Rams did.

I'd feel better about their chances if they had managed an offensive touchdown at home against them last time

16 minutes ago, Camvp said:

I'd feel better about their chances if they had managed an offensive touchdown at home against them last time

Did you give Atlanta no chance too?  Funny things happens when you re-play a team you blew out earlier in the season. 

I think the Stillers will be the AFC's sneaky team. Everyone else is dealing with major injuries. Chiefs could make some noise too. I still want to see New England make it so we can crush them and exact revenge.

I think the Vikings/Seahawks game will be alot closer this time. They may still lose, but it's very hard to embarrass a team twice on their own turf in the same season. 

Idk what to make of Green Bay. Washington has the momentum and GB doesnt. I think Washington could win. But ARod in the playoffs is no joke.

Archived