• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CAMVP

Jeremy Igo

It has truly been a delight watching him grow and mature to be the leader of the team and the best player in the league, hopefully with 3 more wins there wont be any criticisms that can be (sensibly) laid at him from the outside, but none of us will care if thats the case

45 minutes ago, Camvp said:

<-------------------------------

What's really nuts is he had something like 8-10 INTs the first half of the season, but basically hasn't turned over the ball at all since then, while increasing his touchdown rate.

A lot of that was boosted by poor WR play. Had 3 picks go off of Funchess' hands, 1 in the Eagles game, 1 in the Hawks game and another 1 I forgot who against and the one Norwood dropped that went right to the defender in the endzone, should've been a touchdown. And that ridiculously stupid call against Philly where Ginn caught it, had his knee down and then had it taken from him by the defender without it hitting the ground and it counted as an INT. He ended the year with 10 and around half of those were the receivers' fault. Pretty amazing.

1 hour ago, thomas96 said:

A lot of that was boosted by poor WR play. Had 3 picks go off of Funchess' hands, 1 in the Eagles game, 1 in the Hawks game and another 1 I forgot who against and the one Norwood dropped that went right to the defender in the endzone, should've been a touchdown. And that ridiculously stupid call against Philly where Ginn caught it, had his knee down and then had it taken from him by the defender without it hitting the ground and it counted as an INT. He ended the year with 10 and around half of those were the receivers' fault. Pretty amazing.

Yup

And let's not forget the 3-4 passes he threw where the receiver was stopped at the 1 yard line (I know it happened to Philly and Ginn). So he could have had those extra TD's as well?

And we must remember, he played in 3-4 early/first half poor weather games, which really affected his yards, INT's and completion %.

Of course, no one in the national media ever mentioned this, when they were yammering on regarding their faux completion % stances and arguments.

3 minutes ago, FootballMaestro said:

Yup

And let's not forget the 3-4 passes he threw where the receiver was stopped at the 1 yard line (I know it happened to Philly and Ginn). Plus, he played in 3-4 early and first half bad weather games, which really affected his yards, INT's and completion %.

Truly is a historic season from Cam and I can't tell you how happy I am about it. We deserve it after 2010.

Old dude on Fox wanted to bring up Luck staying at Stanford one more year. He said it like the Panthers were ever really interested. Camvp (is saved) was always who we wanted. Luck was hype, Camvp is the real deal. So glad Luck wanted his degree.

Also honorary thank you to Jimmy Clausen.

Archived