• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Start Delaire?

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, Nate Dogg said:

I'd like to see Addison and Ealy out there together in passing situations. They both seem to be hungry.

I have not a damn clue what its going to take to get CJ and allen off the field. Because their sub par performance hasn't done the trick then what will?

Problem is...you have Martin tearing it up this year. Need both of the vets to keep a lid on him. Sure they been sucking ass at pass rush....but Martin going for you 100+ would not make it a easy game. Pick your poison. Better they all rotate and keep vets in on running downs.

1 hour ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Regardless of opponent, I would start Delaire and Ealy this week to send a message.  Moreso, if CJ was butthurt about getting sat in the 4th quarter a few weeks ago, you got to know this would be a huge blow to his ego, so I would do it.  As for Allen, he hasn't stepped up, and while It might hurt his feelings, I'd do it more just to get the old man fresh and let him be the situational pass rusher we brought him here to be. 

Can't argue with a bit of this logic. 

Oddly enough RR did make a comment a while back that he was happy with Allen's pass rush. He also said that he thought CJ was due to improve since is basically gone through his preseason with the past few games and should start producing now. I think we'll see more of CJ and Allen, and CJ might have a big game.

Why not? Charles Johnson's play this year has almost certainly guarenteed his way out of Charlotte after this season. If Johnson would spend more time producing on the field rather than whining about his playing time on social media, we might actually see some results from the pass rush

Archived