• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jared Allen knows he needs to get better...

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, pantherjack77 said:

what a great story though it could be...

Charles Johnson...who has had a fine career at Carolina...has one last shot to do something special and quiet his critics before he departs

and Jared Allen...great career...coming to a close...no rings...and whatever is left in the tank he knows this is it...

I can see a big sack or play for these guys...I believe

,,,it sounds like a great story...dont forget Big Cat and a new heart.   If any of these guys on the team needs more motivation, aside from being 14-1, then they need to start sleeping in an oxygen tent at night....or some HGH's...or some meth before the game.... I hope they unleash on the Bucs... and they say stfu, we got this..

29 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

This is the worst part for sure. They should be feasting on mainly 1 on 1 matchups. 

I noticed during the Falcons game that as a defense, it seemed that no one could get off their blocks. I mean after 3 or 4 seconds, guys were still being blocked by the same lineman. That includes DEs, DTs and LBs.

2 hours ago, pantherjack77 said:

being a little hard on the team...they have had a great year...but its physically and emotionally draining and at some point you hit a wall...its not easy and although there are things that need to improve we are positioned greatly right now....beat Tamp Bay and we have home field advantage

to put things in perspective- Atlanta Falcons have existed for 50 years and only twice....TWICE...have they ever secured home field advantage

my bottle will be opened once that happens Sunday

Appreciate the comments. I was speaking of the front 4 specifically.  

I hope I see a win at the stadium Sunday particularly driving from Raleigh but if they don't hold those gaps and get some pressure on Winston, Martin and those receivers will be running free

3 hours ago, KSpan said:

Overall yes, they're not doing well. While sacks don't tell the whole story, only one sack in the past 5 games from a DE and the eye test says that they aren't getting much pressure.

What really concerns me is stopping the run.  Come playoff time we must have that gap control issue fixed or we're in for disappointment.  

Archived