• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wegher next week?

Jeremy Igo

39 minutes ago, General_Purr said:

I kept hearing how "CAP showed good things in pre season"

WHEGER WAS OUTSTANDING then. He completely dominated the majority of his carries. I cannot think of anything more other than having Alshon come here that Id like the panthers to do. We need that explosiveness. I love Stewart but he is not busting a 60 yard run or turning the game on its ass with one play. 

I don't see why people are dismissing him so easily when he shined so bright for us? Guy is a beast.

To be fair, I don't see Wegher busting out for a 60 yard run either.

It would be nice to see what he has to offer in a regular season game scenario though in case we need him in the playoffs. Depending on how severe Fozzy's injury is or if Stew has any lingering issues with his injury, and if anything were to happen to any of our other backs, we could possibly end up having a situation with our running back position similar to the playoffs in 2005 that costed us a shot at a championship.

2 minutes ago, Daeavorn said:

I think he should at this point though. I dont think this is Remmers playing poorly, its more like teams figured out the best way to attack him.

Well that's the thing isn't it?

"Should" against the very small possibility of Rivera/Shula/McDermott of starting a rookie?

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Well that's the thing isn't it?

"Should" against the very small possibility of Rivera/Shula/McDermott of starting a rookie?

Yeah we all know he wont, im just saying its what would happen in a perfect world. For all Rons use of rookies last year I feel like he's greatly regressed in that area this year...

Archived