• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Calm down you cotton headed ninny muggins

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, UKPanther94 said:

I'm actually incredibly proud of them right now, yeah the defeat sucks and there's a lot of work that needs doing. But we've witnessed history, if we'd said back in September that 14-1 then there would be laughing everywhere. It shows where we are as a football team where a loss is like a national shock, it wasnt long ago it was just the norm

Spot on. I honestly did not envision a 14-1 season. In fact I was being conservative at the beginning of the year with a 8-8 prediction after Benjamin went down. I'm so glad I was so wrong. 

#perspective 

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

I honestly think Allen and CJ don't need to play next week. They need a lot of rest before playoffs 

CJ just rested for 8 weeks. Hell he's been resting ever since he came back. Dude doesn't even care anymore. He makes a big deal about coming out early in a 38-0 game but in a close game he is nowhere to be found. fug him. Cant wait until he's off our roster

You can call us whatever you want Igo but the truth of the matter is that if the Panthers play even a fraction as bad as they did today it will be one and done in the playoffs.

We've talked a lot about "lack of focus" the last two weeks.  Well I can tell you that the Cardinals aren't lacking much of anything right now.  

Cam is absolutely right, they got their asses kicked today and need to get better...period.

3 hours ago, Toolbox said:

Yep rather we lose now than the playoffs.. also NE and Pitt lost so not every top dog in the league had a good day today.

And Seattle.  Apart from Cardinals, a lot of playoff teams had bad days today.  There's some comfort in that.  Divisional games are tough.

3 hours ago, pantherjack77 said:

you get the feeling our fans are the type to boo after we have a winning streak end instead of giving team an ovation...

Apparently there was a really good crowd at BoA to welcome the team home.  Thrilled to hear this.  We're not just fairweather fans.

10 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Apparently there was a really good crowd at BoA to welcome the team home.  Thrilled to hear this.  We're not just fairweather fans.

My wife took my daughter and niece! She said there was a HUGE crowd.

They are our team. Just so happens, we picked a bad day to have a bad day.

I hate to say it, but I'm glad it happened. it's over, the steak. Now we have had our "focus check." Its time for our Panthers to put up or shut up.

If they don't wakeup and get their stuff together, then it's going to be a painful off season.

I thought the Panthers played as if this were a pre-season game. First drive was balls out. Rest of the day we used about a third of the playbook. For some reason, we wanted to practice our dink and dunk game. I did not see one rocket pass for thirty yards down the seam. It's as if Ron doesn't want to show anything before the playoffs. 

Archived