• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When You Get That One WTF Christmas Gift

chknwing

4 hours ago, LUUUUUKE said:

I had that look as I opened a Panthers 2013 desk calendar from my wife. You read that correctly. She bought me a 2013 calendar, then blaimed it on the website. I blaimed it on her inability to read and pay attention to detail.

smdh

How long have you been married?  I am betting not that many years.  Us long time married guys know that you should have blamed the website abd lived to fight another day.

You might think you won this battle, but your wife is probably plotting her revenge on you. Haha

2 hours ago, MadHatter said:

How long have you been married?  I am betting not that many years.  Us long time married guys know that you should have blamed the website abd lived to fight another day.

You might think you won this battle, but your wife is probably plotting her revenge on you. Haha

amen.

only one way to play that.....totally endorse the "website" screwed it up.  Your wife would immediately feel bad as is.

blame it on the user? Wife feeling bad goes out the window.  Your wife who is a woman.....then acts like a woman.  Which never has good results.  No offense to the ladies of the board.

Archived