• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cheap shots defender, hides behind official....

Jeremy Igo

9 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I don't think he does, judging from the uncomfortable and weird excuses coming from his camp. 

He needs to be exposed for what he is. 

Nah, he does like the attention.  Why else would he be doing pirouettes in the endzone before games?  And yeah I've been reading the Giants board and this definitely wasn't the first time he's done "chippy" stuff as you've illustrated.

Honestly I hope the Giants make the playoffs and play the Seahawks.  Yes we have a bit of an NFC Rivalry coming into it's own between us and the 'Hawks, but it's always a tight, hard-nosed, physical but RESPECTFUL game.  Even when Smith and Sherman used to brawl it up, nothing even close to this has happened.

Sherman is only man that has trash talk on Norman and Smitty's level.  Hope he forces this kid to have an abysmal meltdown in the playoffs and nets himself a year long suspension.

15 hours ago, TheRed said:

It is possible to joke about things without being a homophobic douche nozzle, and embarrassing the huddle in the process.

You can't really take the high road while stepping on your own dick at the same time.

15 hours ago, TheRed said:

If you're choosing dumb jokes about gays of all things to take a stance on, you should probably take a break.

You aren't a bad guy at all, but good god you have some of the absolute dumbest views I've ever heard.

14 hours ago, TheRed said:

One problem with your logic, I didn't call anyone out. Nor did I even quote you first to begin with.

So settle down Beavis, and log out.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrYeGZq0C5Y3putrL_49D

Archived