• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cheap shots defender, hides behind official....

Jeremy Igo

22 minutes ago, Shufdog said:

I like to think of him as a hall monitor, wants to have some sort of authority but doesn't. He comes into threads and tries to police them and everybody's like, FU!!

I've noticed you like to pie pretty much anyone who doesn't agree with me.

Just how salty are you, when was the last time we've even interacted?

It's cute having my very own personal Stan I suppose.

It's been a slow week at work, so I've had time to read the comments section of a few of these articles on ESPN, NFL.com, etc. It's simply stupid at how much the common sheep out there buy this crap up:

• I read one person trying to say that not only should Norman be suspended, but that he should be kicked out of the league and bankrupted for his anti-gay comments and "hate crime" due to carrying around a baseball bat while making said comments.
  • Another person said that Ron and the Panthers were a classless organization for trying to use intimidation tactics with the bat, and that the league should penalize us for such dirty pool. That a baseball bat on the football field never happens, and that there is no place for a... get this.. "weapon" on the sidelines, and bringing it was a la Nancy Kerrigan redux.
  • "Norman got what he deserved... he started it!" / "Norman got beat down / beat up / his ass kicked by OBJ!" / "But what about the BODY SLAM!!?!" from yet another few people commenting
  • Someone said, and this one really gets me laughing, that Norman has a "well-documented history of playing dirty, and that he got what he deserved."

There's a bunch more, but those really kind of stuck in my craw. Not the comments themselves, because we all know they're complete horseshit, and made by self-admitted Giants fans, but that the amount of morons agreeing immediately with said comments. I realize that for the most part, the majority of humans are ridiculously stupid, but this just floors me with how easily led these people are.

Zero facts, with zero actual proof, with an agenda by the Giants PR being what I believed to be an obvious reason to deflect. Yet folks are wanting to bankrupt Norman for reacting to that bitch OBJ's initiated scuffles? They seriously believe our players used slurs against a player, outside of the normal trash talking (which goes both directions, might I add), and that excuses the behavior of this spearing child? Does a bat equate to a gun, like some were saying vehemently?

Do these fuging idiots know what the hell a red herring is at all??

I should have gone into politics. I would have had I known how little the majority of our society thinks for itself, and can be sheeple. I would have made a killing!! (pun intended)

1 hour ago, Raskle said:

It's been a slow week at work, so I've had time to read the comments section of a few of these articles on ESPN, NFL.com, etc. It's simply stupid at how much the common sheep out there buy this crap up:

• I read one person trying to say that not only should Norman be suspended, but that he should be kicked out of the league and bankrupted for his anti-gay comments and "hate crime" due to carrying around a baseball bat while making said comments.
  • Another person said that Ron and the Panthers were a classless organization for trying to use intimidation tactics with the bat, and that the league should penalize us for such dirty pool. That a baseball bat on the football field never happens, and that there is no place for a... get this.. "weapon" on the sidelines, and bringing it was a la Nancy Kerrigan redux.
  • "Norman got what he deserved... he started it!" / "Norman got beat down / beat up / his ass kicked by OBJ!" / "But what about the BODY SLAM!!?!" from yet another few people commenting
  • Someone said, and this one really gets me laughing, that Norman has a "well-documented history of playing dirty, and that he got what he deserved."

There's a bunch more, but those really kind of stuck in my craw. Not the comments themselves, because we all know they're complete horseshit, and made by self-admitted Giants fans, but that the amount of morons agreeing immediately with said comments. I realize that for the most part, the majority of humans are ridiculously stupid, but this just floors me with how easily led these people are.

Zero facts, with zero actual proof, with an agenda by the Giants PR being what I believed to be an obvious reason to deflect. Yet folks are wanting to bankrupt Norman for reacting to that bitch OBJ's initiated scuffles? They seriously believe our players used slurs against a player, outside of the normal trash talking (which goes both directions, might I add), and that excuses the behavior of this spearing child? Does a bat equate to a gun, like some were saying vehemently?

Do these fuging idiots know what the hell a red herring is at all??

I should have gone into politics. I would have had I known how little the majority of our society thinks for itself, and can be sheeple. I would have made a killing!! (pun intended)

I have noticed a few reporters use the phrase "brandishing a ball bat" to describe the incident". Misleading and slanted 

OBJ is a fuging scumbag, apparently. I was on the Giants board recently laughing at his suspension, when their fans were talking about how this has gone on since he was a rookie. Apparently it's nothing new for him to act like a douche, but this is one of the first times that someone went back at him.

2 hours ago, carpanfan96 said:

I posted this on twitter, but OBJ has clearly shown that he's an instigator and tries to pick fights. He's been in the league less then two seasons and has been caught throwing punches in 3 games now, multiple punches in two of them. Tons of other games where he's put a hard late hit on a db after the whistle.

It's utterly ridiculous that media members and ex players can call him a good dude. 

this! I've heard every analysis, commentator, personality or sports figurehead, this week keep referring to this as a "moment", or "isolated", temporary weakness in his character. Hell, if this is the standard, then, Ray Rice only knocked his wife out in an elevator once. Right? But the truth is that this is exactly who this poor sport really is. he is a liability on the field and to the name of the game as a whole. What's gonna be worse is when someone on a team has enough and lays him out. They are gonna be the bad guy, and obj will get all the sympathy. And its due to the media pushing yet another false narrative in a situation that should have been dealt with "honestly" long ago. Unless this guy changes everything about his attitude it will only end with him seriously injuring someone? Him being seriously injured by someone else? Or the all to familiar battery on a regular citizen in the off season? and somehow I feel he will be the last to be blamed or shamed!

5 hours ago, Jangler said:

Please just lighten up. The whole thing is so stupid you gotta joke at this, especially when OBJ made it a bigger deal than it is.

TheRed is just on the huddle to start arguments. That's all he does. Game time, he's no where to be found. The next day you can guarantee he is in some bullshit argument with someone. Sometimes he just creates poo out of thin air just for the sake of arguing.

If you guys don't want threads to devolve into arguing, stop saying repugnant poo that you know is going to stir it up. Personally I'm proud that we as a fan base don't just chuckle and let that poo slide. It should be an argument every single time some douchebag shows his ass like that.

Archived