• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cheap shots defender, hides behind official....

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, TheRed said:

It is possible to joke about things without being a homophobic douche nozzle, and embarrassing the huddle in the process.

You can't really take the high road while stepping on your own dick at the same time.

Yeah we get it, you are the moral police, and we should all think and be a stick in the mud like you. How you have lasted on the internets so long without having a nervous breakdown is amazing.

2 minutes ago, Jangler said:

Yeah we get it, you are the moral police, and we should all think and be a stick in the mud like you. How you have lasted on the internets so long without having a nervous breakdown is amazing.

If you're choosing dumb jokes about gays of all things to take a stance on, you should probably take a break.

You aren't a bad guy at all, but good god you have some of the absolute dumbest views I've ever heard.

6 minutes ago, Jangler said:

I don't care at all about this, I just choose to call out your calling out of other posters. You do it all the time like you are our father, well, shut the fyck up dad!

One problem with your logic, I didn't call anyone out. Nor did I even quote you first to begin with.

So settle down Beavis, and log out.

I'm wondering if Obj is homophobic? Cause, who reacts like that to being picked on? When I was coming up if someone called you gay, you said something smart assed like, "Go ask your mama if I'm gay" But to outright try and cripple a guy over a gay slur? I mean who's the homophobe in this situation? Even if he really is gay, he must have deep seeded hatred about it? Obj might need to spend the pro bowl weekend at sensitivity training?

I posted this on twitter, but OBJ has clearly shown that he's an instigator and tries to pick fights. He's been in the league less then two seasons and has been caught throwing punches in 3 games now, multiple punches in two of them. Tons of other games where he's put a hard late hit on a db after the whistle.

It's utterly ridiculous that media members and ex players can call him a good dude. 

34 minutes ago, Jangler said:

agreed.  It is ridicuoulus you cant even get on a pro football message board without people getting all butt hurt over a little joke. Its not like we are in a holy temple or something Jeez

2 minutes ago, Randolph Panther said:

agreed.  It is ridicuoulus you cant even get on a pro football message board without people getting all butt hurt over a little joke. Its not like we are in a holy temple or something Jeez

If you want to act like a buffon, there is a section called Smack Central where you can do so to your hearts delight.

54 minutes ago, IMON KRAQUE said:

I'm wondering if Obj is homophobic? Cause, who reacts like that to being picked on? When I was coming up if someone called you gay, you said something smart assed like, "Go ask your mama if I'm gay" But to outright try and cripple a guy over a gay slur? I mean who's the homophobe in this situation? Even if he really is gay, he must have deep seeded hatred about it? Obj might need to spend the pro bowl weekend at sensitivity training?

He doth protest too much.

1 hour ago, Jangler said:

I like to think of him as a hall monitor, wants to have some sort of authority but doesn't. He comes into threads and tries to police them and everybody's like, FU!!

Archived