• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

tweets on Norman vs little b**** boy

JawnyBlaze

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post/_/id/14408304/odell-beckham-jr-josh-norman-went-the-internet-had-thoughts

For the most part, the only bitch boy defenders were Deion (very disappointed in you, Prime) and another bitch boy Mathieu.  Some well respected former players saying bitch boy should have been ejected: Shannon Sharpe, Ron Jaworski, Mark Schlereth.

1 hour ago, JawnyBlaze said:

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post/_/id/14408304/odell-beckham-jr-josh-norman-went-the-internet-had-thoughts

For the most part, the only bitch boy defenders were Deion (very disappointed in you, Prime) and another bitch boy Mathieu.  Some well respected former players saying bitch boy should have been ejected: Shannon Sharpe, Ron Jaworski, Mark Schlereth.

Sounds about right for LSU grads.  I mean, it's the same place that bred Billy Cannon and Jordan Jefferson...

6 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

While I support my boy Jno, he needs to elevate above this. Yeah, OBJ was a little Bitch. Don't sink down to this fug boys level. Time to move on. The minute the game ended, he needs to be thinking about Julio Jones and the Falcons. 

We will probably lose now that he wasted a precious minute tweeting after the game instead of studying game film

13 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

While I support my boy Jno, he needs to elevate above this. Yeah, OBJ was a little Bitch. Don't sink down to this fug boys level. Time to move on. The minute the game ended, he needs to be thinking about Julio Jones and the Falcons. 

That's one way to look at it, and certainly a reasonable one.  OR he could see beckham's face on every WR he faces for the rest of the year and send him to all new heights of dominance from the CB position :)

Archived