• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My view of the OBJ helmet to helmet

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, Navy_football said:

The refs saw the entire thing. How was he not ejected after that is a complete mystery to me. Plus, didn't realize he took Edwards' knee out too. So, Beckham could have ended 2 high caliber players' careers over some foolishness. The league has no choice but to suspend him. No CHOICE!

The NFL won't do a goddam thing but hit his checkbook.

Which is bullshit.

Fire those refs. And force obj to sit in Will Smith's lap and watch the concussion movie right before you fine him 25 g's for each punch thrown and 50 for the helmet to helmet. But what obj did was not an individual event. someone got a video of the targeted hit to Kalil's helmet? or the late hit on Cam's knees on 3rd down? Thats 3 of our players that could have been seriously injured in that game off of dirty hits. And the refs didn't do a damn thing, but assist a crappy team against the NFL's best!!!!!

Ok... I got blasted for this on other pages but here it goes.

1. OBJ sucks plain and simple.. He gets a Few Okayish catches from time to time, I have seen better catches from Olsen.

2. OBJ should have never got the Madden Cover it was Complete Farce

3. Everyone Considers OBJ a top 5 WR. I consider him top 15, I don't care what his numbers say.

4. I was so angry when all the Commentator's were mentioning is  Tom Coughlin This, Tom Coughlin That.. I'm sorry but because he let this go on, he is an Sorry Coach.

5. If OBJ didn't have a "High Profile" name, he would have been ejected.

I am so sick an tired of the Panthers getting the poo end of the stick.. Go around the Message Boards everybody is blaming     Norman saying that OBJ burned him. Norman controlled the whole game, he may have got burned a few times, its a given, however, the other aspect of an Corner is to get into his head, which caused him to drop a few passes. I have a feeling the NFL wont suspend OBJ is because of Stats and they have a chance for the Playoffs...

5 hours ago, Devil Doc said:

Ok... I got blasted for this on other pages but here it goes.

1. OBJ sucks plain and simple.. He gets a Few Okayish catches from time to time, I have seen better catches from Olsen.

2. OBJ should have never got the Madden Cover it was Complete Farce

3. Everyone Considers OBJ a top 5 WR. I consider him top 15, I don't care what his numbers say.

4. I was so angry when all the Commentator's were mentioning is  Tom Coughlin This, Tom Coughlin That.. I'm sorry but because he let this go on, he is an Sorry Coach.

5. If OBJ didn't have a "High Profile" name, he would have been ejected.

I am so sick an tired of the Panthers getting the poo end of the stick.. Go around the Message Boards everybody is blaming     Norman saying that OBJ burned him. Norman controlled the whole game, he may have got burned a few times, its a given, however, the other aspect of an Corner is to get into his head, which caused him to drop a few passes. I have a feeling the NFL wont suspend OBJ is because of Stats and they have a chance for the Playoffs...

Well you're wrong cause he is a good WR just has no brain

I kinda hope they win their division now.....That way we get to give a dose next year too! Especially if its at our house. Either way, I know the NFL is gonna kiss his butt. But my main concern are those refs. I wonder how many players have been seriously injured under their watch?

Archived