• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers playoff tickets go on sale Dec 22 at 6:00pm

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

My advice is to run multiple devices. I have had more luck using the ticketmaster app than a browser, so I'd make sure you have at least one of each running.

That's what I'm planning on but my question is:

I want 4 tickets and I know the odds are better to do 2 and 2 than to get 4 together. We don't care if we are separated. If I happen to land 2 tickets on both of my devices and I am on my same account, will I be able to check out on both devices? Or will I lose the tickets trying to check out on separate devices with the same account?

I know the limit is 6 so I would think this is okay. I don't know ticketmaster rules though

11 hours ago, Panther49er said:

That's what I'm planning on but my question is:

I want 4 tickets and I know the odds are better to do 2 and 2 than to get 4 together. We don't care if we are separated. If I happen to land 2 tickets on both of my devices and I am on my same account, will I be able to check out on both devices? Or will I lose the tickets trying to check out on separate devices with the same account?

I know the limit is 6 so I would think this is okay. I don't know ticketmaster rules though

I think you would be fine, but you may want to email customer service and ask.

Per ticketmaster website:

"Use only one browser window or risk losing your tickets! We bar multiple windows to stop unfair automated programs that shut you out.
Hint: you can use more than one computer...your laptop perhaps?"

On 12/18/2015 at 9:19 PM, thomas96 said:

Will resale prices be ridiculous?

Yup.  I bought resale tix for the Jan 3rd game.  Prices were way high even for upper deck.  Since this is a Christmas present for my brother, I was willing to spend for lower deck.  But I would think you wouldn't find prices much below $300 even for the cheap seats...

Archived