• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fare thee well, JakeR6

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

A bikini butt gif?

That'll take down half this forum.

This one. I hate spoilers big time. Last Saturday I worked about 14 hours and then drove 3 hours to get home to watch UFC 194. I knew if I didn't watch it that night, someone would let it slip. 

I had to go dark. Ha

image.jpeg

5 hours ago, Montsta said:

He literally made it a thread title on the front page, and then in the post said "just a heads up"

Imagine if the huddle existed 30 years ago and you came on here to read about Panthers news and there was a pinned Zod topic, a pinned PhillyB topic, and just below that the next thread said "Star Wars: Vader is Luke's Father". 

Thats basically what he did. 

Hang on..  Vader is Luke's Father?? 

Thanks for the spoiler alert! 

9 hours ago, Montsta said:

This is why Zod diversifies his mod portfolio with west coast guys as well. That way he can sleep well and know his baby is still being policed in the dictatorial way we've all become accustomed. 

Trying to post spoilers at 3am eastern time while the huddle rests? That's low. 

Farewell Jake and thanks for giving me my first permaban!

You finally popped your bant hammer cherry! We're all so proud of you Monsta ;)

1 hour ago, frash.exe said:

Isn't jakeR6 a guy that has previously had like 6 accounts here? Wasnt he batman and/or spidermonkey at some point?

Yeah. I'm gonna go Donald Trump and bomb his whole family to keep this sort of behavior from happening in the future. 

11 hours ago, Montsta said:

You can literally come on the Internet and post homophobic, bigoted slurs while calling for ethnic cleansing and catch less flack than you do for spoilers. 

Its like the literal one thing it's generally accepted that you do not do. 

What an asshole. 

Mid just like to apologize to the near 100 views the thread got before I saw it. I tried. 

Won't someone think of the children?

Well he did that here in some of his other alts, so yeah.

Archived