• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fare thee well, JakeR6

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, Montsta said:

He literally made it a thread title on the front page, and then in the post said "just a heads up"

Imagine if the huddle existed 30 years ago and you came on here to read about Panthers news and there was a pinned Zod topic, a pinned PhillyB topic, and just below that the next thread said "Star Wars: Vader is Luke's Father". 

Thats basically what he did. 

Well, when Return of the Jedi cam out everyone who saw it said that Vader was his father as soon as they saw it. I don't remember the concept of spoilers from back then, It's not like it was particularly surprising.

But yeah, what he did was pretty low.

3 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Yeah mods, me posting about an ot character not getting air time is a spoiler, even though Disney spent millions on a "the boys are back in town!" ad campaign, and had them in the trailers

You're being as annoying right now as the dude who got banned. Just let it go and let ppl be happy it's not that hard.

I prefer to think of anything I see accidentally as someone's take on what they think might happen. When I see it I'll know for sure. Everything else is conjecture. That's how I mentally deal with unwanted spoilers.

There are several threads in Nerdvana I won't read until I'm finished with said show. The discussion leads to spoilers not that anyone is being a jerk in there.

15 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Yeah mods, me posting about an ot character not getting air time is a spoiler, even though Disney spent millions on a "the boys are back in town!" ad campaign, and had them in the trailers

Why are you wasting your time in this thread?  If you don't care about it or even have disdain for it, then leave. It's not like Luke Skywalker has offered you, unwillingly, as a gift to Jabba the Hutt.  You haven't been enslaved into servitude as a beverage carrying Astromech.  You haven't been forced into the bowels of Jabba's Palace where as a form of torture your droid feet are being held to the smoldering brand.  Take off your self imposed restraining bolt and get out of here.  

Ok I'm done.

11 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

You're being as annoying right now as the dude who got banned. Just let it go and let ppl be happy it's not that hard.

duly noted, jaker6 was an annoying shitposter, but he should have been banned for things a long time ago, instead of fuging star wars spoilers. like lol who really gives a poo.

someone needs to brutforce their way into PUs account and spam it as well i guess, dude is fuging invincible as far as im concerned.

18 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

That's why I didn't give you a warning, I just hid your post from others seeing it. Honestly if you are not a fan of Star Wars there is plenty of other content on this site for you to enjoy without needing to be that guy. You're better than that. 

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

duly noted, jaker6 was an annoying shitposter, but he should have been banned for things a long time ago, instead of fuging star wars spoilers. like lol who really gives a poo.

someone needs to brutforce their way into PUs account and spam it as well i guess, dude is fuging invincible as far as im concerned.

It doesn't really matter banning that guy he just comes back because he has no life. PU is fuging harmless and semi funny. You take the Internet too seriously. 

5 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

PU may post a lot and you may find his stream of consciousness posting annoying but I'm pretty sure his words are never laced with the vitriol that yours are.

pu just annoys me because he just drops random asinine threads and just leaves, meaning that the ignore function doesn't do poo because it doesnt filter threads. then people just have to get a word in meaning that its always at the top of the list. if we limited to the threads he makes to like 1 a week, then it would be alright.

Archived