• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fare thee well, JakeR6

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Posting spoilers is about the worst thing you could do when it comes to internet-rules.  Dummy.

You can literally come on the Internet and post homophobic, bigoted slurs while calling for ethnic cleansing and catch less flack than you do for spoilers. 

Its like the literal one thing it's generally accepted that you do not do. 

What an asshole. 

Mid just like to apologize to the near 100 views the thread got before I saw it. I tried. 

Won't someone think of the children?

2 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

oh no dont spoil this childrens movie for us. disneys been advertising it everywhere and i must see it bc of that

ill save you 15 bucks: its a shitty rehash of episode 4. movie wasnt made with any love, it was made in a boardroom of shitty, sleazy disney execs.

Wow, you are SO EDGEY!!! 

3 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

oh no dont spoil this childrens movie for us. disneys been advertising it everywhere and i must see it bc of that

ill save you 15 bucks: its a shitty rehash of episode 4. movie wasnt made with any love, it was made in a boardroom of shitty, sleazy disney execs.

One more banhammer swing today please?

The black storm trooper represents slavery in america. The silver storm trooper represents aging baby boomers struggling to find their way in this world. The movie ends with the bad guy who wears black accidentally cutting off his own hands by swinging that ridiculous looking light saber the wrong way.

Archived