• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fare thee well, JakeR6

Jeremy Igo

10 hours ago, PandaPancake said:

I saw it, confirmed it, and now I'm sad

Now I kind of hate you too (admittedly not entirely your fault but daaamn)... Saw the post last night as well and actually came here hoping someone would say he was wrong or enough that I could pretend it wasn't true. It honestly makes me not even want to see the movie now.

Guy tells me he just watched it....and I say DON'T SAY A WOR....spoiler just falls out his mouth....WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!! 

I have a feeling people are going to get their asses kicked this weekend if they don't shut the fyck up! Man...so pissed off right now. Somebody email all the Panthers and let them know.

3 minutes ago, Jangler said:

Guy tells me he just watched it....and I say DON'T SAY A WOR....spoiler just falls out his mouth....WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!! 

I have a feeling people are going to get their asses kicked this weekend if they don't shut the fyck up! Man...so pissed off right now. Somebody email all the Panthers and let them know.

Like these guys?

https://www.instagram.com/p/_ajm8IC80Y/

That's terrible, but also one of the reasons I wasn't willing to wait past opening day, something this big is almost impossible to avoid the jerks who want to spoil it for others.

Hell, it was almost spoiled for me and I saw it at 10:30 on Thursday.

My friend I went to see it with stopped for a cig on the way in, I waited with him, and of course people were just getting out of an earlier showing were talking about it as they walked out.

Thankfully I didn't hear anything that would spoil it, but realized what they were doing, covered my ears and quickly went inside

Awesome movie, going to see it again tomorrow night

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2015 at 1:02 PM, Riverboat Ron said:

Still in shock that Jar Jar Binks is the grand Sith lord behind everything. Also blew me away that Vader didn't die and Captain Picard showed up in time to save Chewy who is now a Cylon. Han traveled through the Stargate to stop Doctor Who from destroying Gallifrey and helped John Crichon finally get back home.

See, you almost spoiled it for me. If you had said it was Dr. Sam Beckett from Quantum Leap that finally got back home, then I would have cursed you.

Archived