• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Amazing Photo Giveaway!!!! Rejoice!

Jeremy Igo

My wife has been saying I've been purchasing too much Panther gear over the past couple months. But to her I say "nay!"  I think it's only fair I continue amassing Panther themed goodies.  I think these photos would make an excellent addition to my now under construction office.  They shall go in the wall that you can see as you walk down the hallway.

My family has a dedicated room for Panthers memorabilia.

we call it the Panther Den.

ive collected for 20 years.  Photos, autographs, balls, flatheads, bobble heads, jerseys etc etc.

these photos would be matted, framed and lovingly hung so that they may be enjoyed by dozens of people every Sunday for years to come.

Of course they would have to be framed immediately, then I think I would put them all in our "man cave" bar room area.  We try to keep the Panthers/Bengals stuff pretty even, but I'm pretty sure we could make an exception for such awesome photos (sorry husband)!  I also might take the TD smoke-monster picture for my office at work!

To be honest, I would bring all 5 to Christmas at my Mom and Dad's house and allow my Dad to pick his favorite then let my 2 brothers pick 1 each and I would keep the other 2 and hang them on my wall with my other sports stuff in the man-cave.  I would be considered the greatest Santa in family history and still be able to have 2 for myself.

Jeremy,

I would love these photos. 

I would place them in my office, man cave, and one in each of my kids rooms. My 4 yr old daughter is a huge huge Cam fan, she actually asked Santa to meet Cam for Christmas, it was really cute, I am taking her to the GA dome for game next week.  My son, who is 1.5 yrs old, one of his few words is "panthers", "football", and "Touchdown".  I would also give the center photo to my uncle, who is an original PSL owner, he is older and has had health issues recently, but every year he gives me tickets to at least one game.  He has already promised me one ticket to the Playoff game, this would an amazing gift for him.

Also, we live in Georgia, so it's hard to get cheap and high quality Panthers merchandise. 

Thanks,

Hotsauce

1 hour ago, MadHatter said:

I donate my 4 Panthers tickets for one game each year to the 5k and Silent Auction that our neighborhood holds to raise money for Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy and Jake Pritchard (10 yo boy who lives in our neighborhood and has this terrible disease).....Jake's dad occasionally posts on here.

If I won these pictures, I would have them framed and would package them along with my tickets for the next silent auction to raise even more money.

Came to post something similar to this but rather than compete with this idea and cause, I'd rather just endorse it and support it. So if I won, I'd give them to MadHatter so he could do this.

3 of the 5 are going up on my wall for sure.  I would give the one of cam and Luke to my dad as a gift.  

The fifth one I would give to a young man who is a client at the Bank I work at.  Hes a younger guy (18) but has some mental health issues that make him seem even younger.  It came out while I was opening up his account he was a Panthers fan.  Every Friday when he comes to cash his check he makes sure to flash his "superman" for me.  The young man is far and away my favorite client.  Both he and his mother are some of the sweetest people I've ever met.

Archived