• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Amazing Photo Giveaway!!!! Rejoice!

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Tis the season for sending out free stuff. 

I am giving away FIVE of my BEST PHOTOS from this season to ONE lucky Huddler. These photos cannot be purchased anywhere on planet earth. 

12356681_10153787386794530_4325813006997

Simply reply to this thread with what you would do with these photos, and I will be choosing a winner at random before the game Sunday. 

All Pro Huddlers, check the All Pro section for an additional contest. 

I donate my 4 Panthers tickets for one game each year to the 5k and Silent Auction that our neighborhood holds to raise money for Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy and Jake Pritchard (10 yo boy who lives in our neighborhood and has this terrible disease).....Jake's dad occasionally posts on here.

If I won these pictures, I would have them framed and would package them along with my tickets for the next silent auction to raise even more money.

I work for an ESPN affiliate radio station, and my partner on the show we do is also a Panthers fan (although, coming from Indiana, his first team is the Bears). The studio we work in is separated from a sister station's studio by a glass window. When we do our show, the DJ in the studio next to ours is always parading Falcons or Saints banners, flags, helmets, etc. in front of us as we do our Panthers segment. I would frame the pics, then must them in that window to act as a talisman against the bad juju he is constantly sending our way, and to provide a constant reminder of Panther superiority to a bottom feeder who has absolutely no taste when it comes to football!

I will place them in a folder until I have hunted the players down and got them signed. It will be no small feat since I don't live near Charlotte, but it will become my mission in life. Then frame them one by one and hang them in my man cave. My wife will no doubt steal the one of Luke for her room and we will fight over Thomas Davis till the end of time.

Archived