• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Amazing Photo Giveaway!!!! Rejoice!

Jeremy Igo

Nice frames will be purchased, and at least one would go in my 2 sons (9 and 8 yrs) room, right next to their full sized replica Panthers helmet and Panthers Santa hats. One in my office at work, which is filled with falcons fans (located in Ga) the other 3 would be proudly displayed in my house so that all who enter knows who the fug runs this house.

Nice gesture, regardless of whom you decide deserves them. I think one the most important things we can do as Panther fans, is to mold and build our future fan base. Hopefully you select a post where the pictures will end up with a young person.

Personally, if I were to receive the pictures, I would have them nicely framed and give them to my 8 year old grandson. He is a fine young man with a big heart, and he loves the Panthers. I grew up and lived in Charlotte for over 30 years, but now reside in Bryson City. (Western NC) I was able to take Andruw to his first Panther game last season, (Tampa Bay), and both the weather and game was perfect. We had a fantastic time. He lives next door to me now, and he’s right here on my couch every game, yelling for the Panthers. I am truly blessed.

Archived