• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Expect CAP to be activated

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Nick_81 said:

I'd love to see CAP get a lot of snaps, but haven't we've seen this type of scenario before?  Unless CAP goes off on a play or two, I wouldn't be surprised if Tolbert wasn't carrying the load.  I don't like it too much, but they've done it in the past, almost to a fault.

Hard not to go with the vet. He knows the system, the protections, and is a proven performer. 

I do believe they'll get CAP in the game. As many snaps as Stew had? I don't know if that would even be a good thing.

As excited as we fans are for these guys, they remain in active for reasons. 

Looking forward to seeing what CAP does with this opportunity.

Just now, pantherclaw said:

Hard not to go with the vet. He knows the system, the protections, and is a proven performer. 

I do believe they'll get CAP in the game. As many snaps as Stew had? I don't know if that would even be a good thing.

As excited as we fans are for these guys, they remain in active for reasons. 

Looking forward to seeing what CAP does with this opportunity.

I love Tolbert, but he's not nearly as effective as the feature back, because he's not built for it.  CAP is built for the role, and him running the ball shouldn't be a concern.  The only thing you might have to worry about is him picking up blitzes.

On 12/15/2015 at 10:31 AM, TheRumGone said:

Worried about CAP in pass pro. I think we see a bunch of Tolbert IMO. Gotta keep Cam upright and we can win through the air.

1. Put CAP in.

2. Pull Cam - insert Webb

3. When rusher blows by CAP - have Webb lay ball down and tackle rusher

4. Put Cam back in

Archived