• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh... She mad.

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

Is there a little boy in a wheelchair to her right, the kid who isn't standing?

That's her daughter Isabel. She has MS and had arranged with the team before hand to get a ball. The man who ran down shoved the mother out of the way so his son could get it instead. That's what she was angry over, but hey why bother with the facts when we can talk about how she needs dick.

I'd be upset, as well. Especially if I paid for an endzone seat for my kids and I, and the kid who got the ball isn't even supposed to be down there. So nah, I don't blame her for getting upset.

If this gains any attention in the media, the panthers will probably make sure she gets a ball from the team.

19 minutes ago, rodeo said:

That's her daughter Isabel. She has MS and had arranged with the team before hand to get a ball. The man who ran down shoved the mother out of the way so his son could get it instead. That's what she was angry over, but hey why bother with the facts when we can talk about how she needs dick.

I agree with Rodeo. Nothing like being vulgar and infantile with these comments. Why is it necessary to say ignorant things about someone when you don't know her or the facts. Making harmless jokes is one thing, talking about giving a woman a D****** is just wrong.

8 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Laying the troll on a little thick tonight, eh?

3 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Everyone tweet #ballforisabel please let's get this some attention

And if this story is true about this kid, maybe get Cam to sign it for her. Panthers F.O. I'm sure would reach out and do the right thing.

1 hour ago, thennek said:

I'm going to guess that she had front row seats, and her kids did no get the ball....and the kid that did get the ball came down from the higher seats once the Panthers scored the TD.  

Yea, I was thinking the same thing. Someone came down with their little kid after the TD anad she felt her kids were in position for it and then was given to someone else. The smaller the kid the better then chance for a ball.

In all seriousness. Once this whole thing with handing out footballs has reached a point where people get angry, and have to argue about one kid deserving a football more than another, it's gone well beyond being about the kids. It just becomes about the parents, and their egos. That's a shame.

Archived