• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh... She mad.

Jeremy Igo

Bet she paid a lot of money for those tickets so her kids could get a football.

On my trip to the Dallas game, I overheard  family talking about they paid extra for front row seats so the grandkid would have a chance to get a football .... being the ass I am, I brought to their attention that in Dallas you have to have one of the ground level suites to get close enough to get a football. You should have seen their faces drop.

I'd probably be pretty pissed too if my daughter was sitting there in the front row dying for a ball and then a gaggle of people, including a grown man in wrap around Guy Fieri shades rushed down from above and body checked me out of the way to snatch it from her.

I recorded the game and watched it last night.

I went back and watched that woman 10 times.

She was PO'D! 

Probably had to go to dentist today as hard as she was gritting was teeth, or maybe she just had to drop them off and pick them up after work!!

What is it with adults wanting the attention when it is really about the kids!!!!

38 minutes ago, j2sgam said:

Do the kids run down when we score? Could she & family had their seats down close and these kids come down from some above seats & snatch what she thought shoulda been her kid's trophy?

I would assume so....I doubt all these 5 yr olds just happen to have front row seats every week 

Archived