• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ATL Crowd Observations

blackcat

20 minutes ago, SCP said:

I was the closest I have ever been to punching a guy in the face yesterday.  When Olsen went down in a heap and was laying there waiting on the trainers, this Falcon fan walked passed me and said "Hell ya man, kill him!".  I called him out and called him a classless jerk.  I would normally never raise my voice like that with my kids in tow but when that guy cheered Olsen's injury I lost it. I don't know where he went but he didn't walk by me on his way back to his seat.

I will never understand cheering a player's injury. Especially one as classy as Greg Olsen. Utterly disgusting.

I was in 511.  Guy behind me was in a Matt Ryan jersey, pretty friendly.  Hardly any other falcons fans around.  On Atlanta's lone red zone trip (after the Harper personal foul), he tapped me on shoulder and said refs did a favor for Carolina by putting Ryan in the redzone, this is where he throws interceptions.  Sure enough, he was sacked and fumbled and lost 30 yards.  He left at end of 3rd quarter.

22 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

you could have whooped his ass right there in front of everyone and the DA wouldn't be able to find 12 jurors in NC that would convict you

SCP's luck Sergeant Major McRacist and his son-in-law Corporal Cracker would be called for jury duty that day.

I had a falcon fan threaten to "whoop my ass" because I gave his son a high-five after our first TD.  It escalated extremely quickly.  Luckily there were fans smarter than me, there to calm the storm.  I heard later that he kept talking poo under his breath.  Unlucky for him, a friend I was with, who's an ex-marine that's bigger than Kuechly, was sitting right in front of him.  He's a lot harder to calm down than I am.  He left after that and wasn't seen again.  I felt so bad for his kid though.  He had to miss 95% of the game because his dad was a giant d-bag.

I was at the Panthers' Lair before the game, and there were only a handful of Falcon fans over there wandering through. One of the TopCats managers there with the ladies told me normally there are lots of them. I also noticed not very many of them in the stadium.

Archived