• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WATCH: Panthers Favorite Christmas Presents

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

I'll join you! Let's start now and shave after the first loss or a Superbowl win! 

I started mine in the last week of October for Movember, and never looked back. the woman isnt a fan, but i am! Got a good playoff beard rollin.

8 minutes ago, mrford said:

I started mine in the last week of October for Movember, and never looked back. the woman isnt a fan, but i am! Got a good playoff beard rollin.

I'll completely shave my face tonighr as a final act of my 24-hour rule. And I commit to not letting a razor touch my face until the Panthers lose a game or win the Super Bowl!

4 hours ago, Riverboat Ron said:

Kalil and Remmers seem like brothers. Feels good to have offensive line chemistry for the first time in years, but I never seem to see Norwell around. Do they keep him in his cage and toss in a couple grizzly bears for him to eat after games?

I think Norwell and Trai are really close since they are from the same draft class. The Observer had an article about them going out each week to eat wings: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article42162327.html

Archived