• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers pro shop doing extra business today.

Jeremy Igo

16 minutes ago, Lemory said:

Im amazed how people are able to switch teams so easily. 

President of our company was a HUGE Charlotte supporter. Season Hornets tickets, box at the Speedway, etc. Loved loved loved the city.  

Company moved to Atlanta. 

Went to a CARvsATL game, ended up with club level, 50-yard line tickets -- and sitting right in front of me was our company president!

Halftime came around, had a chance to tap him on the shoulder and say "hi".  He turned around, all decked out in Falcons gear.  I called him on it -- he replied, "well, I live in Atlanta now".

Lost all respect for the man right then. 

6 minutes ago, PanthersATL said:

President of our company was a HUGE Charlotte supporter. Season Hornets tickets, box at the Speedway, etc. Loved loved loved the city.  

Company moved to Atlanta. 

Went to a CARvsATL game, ended up with club level, 50-yard line tickets -- and sitting right in front of me was our company president!

Halftime came around, had a chance to tap him on the shoulder and say "hi".  He turned around, all decked out in Falcons gear.  I called him on it -- he replied, "well, I live in Atlanta now".

Lost all respect for the man right then. 

Sounds like a business decision.

Archived