• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trai Turner .... lol...

Jeremy Igo

I really hope they find a way to keep this core group of guys together...especially on    the o-line. They have the potential to grow into the best offensive line in the league. I don't say that lightly. I think if they can keep the guys they have now and add maybe one more young stud, that they can best the best in the NFL. Crazy how o-line has gone from a position of weakness to one of strength in a matter of a year. The work that Gettleman, the front office and the entire coaching staff has done cannot be overstated. Just a literal complete team effort from the top down has transformed this franchise into what it is today.

Trai is a fugin' beast... young as hell too.  Him and Norwell are one hell of an offensive line pull to get from one draft, granted Norwell was undrafted.

We need to work on finding a center in the next year or two to keep that interior strong for whenever Kalil is gone.  I'd much rather have a strong interior than two strong bookends on the offensive line.  Interior pressure is a QB's kryptonite.

Archived