• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina hasn't played anyone...

Jeremy Igo

52 minutes ago, sharkkiller said:

Best case scenario is they win the East, win their home playoff game, come to Carolina and get the crap kicked out of them again.

Washington has 3 away games in the next 4. That can't be good.

29 minutes ago, Doyle said:

Yeah I agree with this.  Unless its just a random poster on another message board I haven't heard anyone say we haven't played anyone since Green Bay.  Zod's post is eye opening though. 

Except a Lions fan I met last week up when up 20-0 on GB.  He said the Panthers weren't good and hadn't beaten anyone and asked me to name who they had beaten.  Obviously he wanted me to say GB and fall into the trap that his team was beating them.  I said Washington to throw him off and it worked purrfectly.  he was taken back in shock.  So I quickly asked him, who else do you think is a good team... Patriots was the answer.  Ok, who have they beaten?  No answer.  (they had just lost to Denver) 

3 hours ago, hepcat said:

It's hilarious that Washington is considered a current playoff team.

We where in the same scenario last year, panthers needs to step up their gameup  to the next level and get ready for the playoffs. We need to dominate on the both side of the balls for 4qtrs. Time to get the SB50!

5 hours ago, sharkkiller said:

Best case scenario is they win the East, win their home playoff game, come to Carolina and get the crap kicked out of them again.

That'd be nice but I may rather get to play the Hawks and Cards/Packers or other teams recognized as being "good" and just crush them all on the way to 19-0. Then there'll be no excuses "oh the Panthers had the worst schedule in NFL history, oh the Panthers beat the NFC East team who's 6-10, blah blah blah."

4 hours ago, SamMills4Life said:

I think that was made last week. We're back down to two wins against teams over .500

List says teams .500 or over .500 so we must have 3 wins against .500 teams.

5 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Didnt the cards beat seahawks, bengals and vikings? All playoff teams.

Probably was made before last night's game but after week 13 ended.

6 hours ago, sharkkiller said:

Yep. Let the Seahawks get the 5 seed, go to Washington and get beat by a Redskins team that plays it's best football at home, and then those same Redskins come to Charlotte and again get their asses handed to them.

5 hours ago, LA_Panther said:

We turn playoff teams into nobodies overnight ... that's what's happening

Getting Addison back with CJ, Addison and Ealy is gonna make a huge difference. 

Missing half of our DE rotational guys that decreased the ability to move guys around and keep our DL fresh at the end of games really showed itself in the final minutes of more than a few games.

CJ has looked really good and is getting close to playing like the Big$ CJ we all know and love...speaking about Love (arr-arr,) Kyle is still picking up sacks and clogging up the running lanes. He's been a great pickup...where does DG find these fins these guys? 

And what about Coleman? I think he might have snatched J-No's giddy-up and is riding off into the sunset. Please tell me he's not another 1-year contract guy.

Success breeds success. Gettlemagic. 

1 minute ago, Kuechly59 said:

Pittsburg has the one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL... 29th or 30th I believe... Hardly very good.

You realize that this sort of logic is pretty much identical to that of people saying Carolina is beating up on bad defenses like New Orleans, and Atlanta. Right? We can certainly beat Seattle here at home, but let's not kid ourselves, they are playing good football right now. It isn't going to be a cakewalk.

Archived