• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints Cooks out with concussion against Bucs

Jeremy Igo

Apparently Cooks is out with a concussion Sunday. How one gets a concussion in practice I am not sure. 

Panthers relevance - 

Saints play in Tampa. Tampa could be playing for a wild card spot and it is absolutely possible for them to be playing in Charlotte twice this January. 

The Bucs are a less developed version of the Panthers. Don't overlook them. 

3 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Apparently Cooks is out with a concussion Sunday. How one gets a concussion in practice I am not sure. 

Panthers relevance - 

Saints play in Tampa. Tampa could be playing for a wild card spot and it is absolutely possible for them to be playing in Charlotte twice this January. 

The Bucs are a less developed version of the Panthers. Don't overlook them. 

They just lost to the fuging Colts 25-12 two weeks ago.  

18 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Goes high for a ball and when he lands he is falling backwards to the ground and slams his head on the turf would be my best guess.

Brandin Cooks has passed the league's concussion protocol and is probable for Week 14 against the Buccaneers.

Cooks began showing symptoms on Wednesday and was put through the league's protocol as a precaution. It sounds like Cooks may not have actually suffered a concussion. Either way, it looks like he'll be fine for Sunday's game against Tampa Bay. He's developed into an every-week WR2 in fantasy.

Nice topic @Jeremy Igo

Archived