• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any bass players on the Huddle?

Zcustom

My Celtic punk band Ghosts of Bannockburn is looking for a bass player. This is a serious, professional band so we're looking for someone who fits that bill. We just won The Charlotte Music Awards 2015 Rock Band of the year award  and were in the Thanksgiving day Parade (video attached) . We have 7 gigs booked already for 2016 with more on the way. If you're interested PM me. 20151203_191850.mp4

2 hours ago, Bronn said:

but yeah... I think hepcat plays bass but last I remember he was in Houston... Good luck, my friend... A decent bassist shouldn't be hard to find... I'd offer but I'm too far away too.

haha close!  Austin.  

I've had really good luck with craigslist...give it a try @Zcustom?  Just be very clear and concise with what you want.  List all the relevant details: practice date and location, link to your website, expected gig schedule and pay, etc etc.  There might also be Charlotte Musicians facebook groups to check out.  Good luck man!  Band sounds good!

Archived