• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PANTHERS ARE #1 !!!!!

Jeremy Igo

I don't do twitter, but I do follow the Panthers on Facebook and I assume it's the same guy and the same content. He knocks it out of the park on a regular basis. 

One guy posted a picture of Mr. Meeseeks (from the hilarious cartoon Rick and Morty) in a Panthers helmet w/the "color shock" uniform and the Panthers admin just about immediately asked if Meeseeks could help with their golf game.

That's when I knew that this dude "gets it." Very pop culture savvy. 

4 hours ago, Floppin said:

I feel like people that hate on Hockey have never actually taken the time to watch a few games. Hockey is fuging awesome, and the live experience is probably the best in sports. 

Hickey is by far the best sport to see live.  And playoff hockey is phenomenal.

5 hours ago, Floppin said:

I feel like people that hate on Hockey have never actually taken the time to watch a few games. Hockey is fuging awesome, and the live experience is probably the best in sports. 

Yeah, live hockey is amazing. The first period starts and I'm usually, like, half-hearted about it, maybe chatting up a buddy. Then by the third period I'm completely losing my mind if it's a close game. 

Man, back before the Checkers moved to the cable box, we'd always go catch games at the arena on Independence. Less than $10 would get you in the door, you could sit wherever you wanted, and they always had those super chill senior citizens selling huge cups of cheap beer without being judgy about it. 

Archived