• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Player Trade with Atlanta Falcons

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I have my reasons. 

On the Falcons board I saw them actually discussing if they would trade Cam for Matt Ryan straight up a couple weeks ago. Most would not. 

Hoping they see this. 

Lol well maybe next time elaborate on your reasons, because this is unacceptable from such a respected huddler.  And btw the majority just wouldnt admit they would rather have cam, although deep down we all know they do.

9 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

That team is a Super Bowl contender for a long time. It's a well rounded team who isn't a single player injury away from irrelevance. DA could win with that squad. 

let me get this straight... You really think that the problems with the Falcons offense would be fixed with our OL and receivers? :|

9 hours ago, mav1234 said:

let me get this straight... You really think that the problems with the Falcons offense would be fixed with our OL and receivers? :|

I think the problems with the Falcons offense would be fixed by not having Kyle Shannahan as a coordiantor. There's a reason he's never had a QB succeed under him. 

Archived