• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welp....

Jeremy Igo

Our players really take a beating, and the overall team is disrespected beyond anything I've ever seen before. We win, and there are a million excuses why we're not a good team. A player makes a mistake, and he's beaten over the head in the media. I would have enjoyed this season a lot more if the media actually had respect for our team.

I think we're going to continue to get good Ginn/ bad Ginn for the rest of his time here. So the media has a choice, keep shitting on him for drops, or move on and say something positive. We already know what they're going to do, and we already know how Ginn is going to respond.

I really don't see any issue with what Person did there.  If anything, it accentuates why Cam should be MVP.

Everyone on here would be killing Ginn and Funchess for the drops if we lost.  Both of them had awesome catches yesterday too, and most of the coverage was on how incredible it is that we are 12-0 despite playing a mistake filled game.

That being said, as pumped as the team is to be 12-0 (and I like any long-suffering fan am also pumped), the expectations are no longer just to be in the playoffs.  We won't get Brandon Browner to consistently bail us out in the playoffs.

I certainly think Funchess is coming on and looks like he could become a legitimate #2 WR like we haven't seen Moose.  But the drops by WR's have been a season long problem.  To act like no one should be able to point that out is ridiculous.

Archived