• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I agree with Greg...

Jeremy Igo

Ginn doesn't look at the ball and he sure as poo doesn't look the ball in...sometimes I have no idea what he is looking at.

Honestly this should be teachable...you can actually train someone to keep their eye on the ball...get his ass on the jugs again and photo him and show him the photos...Ricky should be able to handle that...honestly NFL WR who can't see the ball in...come on man.

I can't imagine what he was looking at that deserved his attention more than the ball.

If this team is going to be a dynasty, we need another WR.  Benji, a #2, Brown, and Funchess.  We have nearly lost a few games because he dropped balls that hit him in perfect stride. 

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

I can't imagine what he was looking at that deserved his attention more than the ball.

If this team is going to be a dynasty, we need another WR.  Benji, a #2, Brown, and Funchess.  We have nearly lost a few games because he dropped balls that hit him in perfect stride. 

Funch will be a "#2." Him and KB are a really solid group of starting receivers. Brown/Ginn/Cotchery rotating at the 3rd and 4th spots is a really solid group of receiver there. Wouldn't hurt to grab some more WR help after the year but it's far from our most glaring need after the year.

3 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Funch will be a "#2." Him and KB are a really solid group of starting receivers. Brown/Ginn/Cotchery rotating at the 3rd and 4th spots is a really solid group of receiver there. Wouldn't hurt to grab some more WR help after the year but it's far from our most glaring need after the year.

He could, but now he is not.  If he continues to develop, and once Benjamin is here, you are probably exactly right.

3 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

He could, but now he is not.  If he continues to develop, and once Benjamin is here, you are probably exactly right.

He's showed more than enough to warrant us not going and trying to get "a #2." Of course it would be nice to be loaded with WRs like the Cardinals but I disagree that we need another one to be a dynasty. There are other positions I think we need more to continue to be this successful long term.

Saints screwed up by making Browner cover Ginn in the first place. Panthers saw the mismatch and kept going back to it all game thats why Ginn got so much work today. Saints can complain all they want but terrible game planning is what doesthem in every loss.

Archived