• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs - Falcons Game Thread - Go Bucs

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, panik said:

They are not the best, but it doesn't mean at all that they will be the worst playoff team. Look at the Giants that defeated the Patriots. Records mean nothing during playoffs that's all, and if you watch our history against them in playoffs, they are the last team I want to face.

That one time we played them in the playoffs?

Wow what a huge pool of examples.

The dude that keeps pieing you was a Seattle fan last year. So think about that.

8 minutes ago, panik said:

I'm sure you are joking, right?  Saying a team is good/bad because of their record is one of the worst thing you can do. Once you are in the playoffs everyone is 0-0 records don't matter and right now Seattle looks scary.

Saying that a team is good or bad because of their record is logical.  I agree that occassionally, a team is better than its record might indicate.  Giants in 08 and 12 for example.   But more often than not, the team that has the better record wins in individual playoff games because they are the better team and the spent the regular season proving it.  That is why the last two years, the teams with the best regular season records were the teams that ended up winning their respective conferences.

Just now, Vampire the buffet slayer said:

That one time we played them in the playoffs?

Wow what a huge pool of examples.

The dude that keeps pieing you was a Seattle fan last year. So think about that.

Well, I cant speak on behalf of that person, but all I can tell you personally is that I don't want a team that clearly gets ref calls as our opponent during the playoffs.

16 minutes ago, Vampire the buffet slayer said:

You guys are amazing.

BC they are beating the Vikes?

BC they beat the Steelers?

They also just lost at home by ten to Arizona. 

Arizona almost got beat by the 9ers.

Greenbay beat the Vikes at home. 

Greenbay who had just lost to the lions at lambeau.

So I don't have to go by records to tell you that Seattle is not the best team in theNFC, or the second best, or the third best, or the so on and so on.

lol you think the transitive property matters 

2 minutes ago, CarolinaSunday said:

Ok, back to Falcons/Bucs. Is it just me or is this the slowest game ever? How are they only in the 3rd?

(I might also just be anxious to get to our game)

(And, also, these teams might just be boring)

It's the fastest moving game of the day lol

4 minutes ago, panik said:

Well, I cant speak on behalf of that person, but all I can tell you personally is that I don't want a team that clearly gets ref calls as our opponent during the playoffs.

Camvp , or as I like to call him, Bandwagon, said previously that if you blame the refs its cus you "skeeerddd". So if you guys are gonna be internet buddies you might wanna get on the same page. ;)

Just now, Vampire the buffet slayer said:

Camvp , or as I like to call him, Bandwagon, said previously that if you blame the refs its cus you "skeeerddd". So if you guys are gonna be internet buddies you might wanna get on the same page. ;)

K

1 minute ago, SZ James (banned) said:

lol you think the transitive property matters 

No, I was pointing out that if you wanna say that bc Seaderall beat the snot outta the Vikes and the Steelers they are the best team in the NFC I could do the same thing with that logic. Read the thread before you make uninformed statements.

K, thanks for playing.

Archived