• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs - Falcons Game Thread - Go Bucs

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Camvp said:

Like I said, Seattle is the 2nd best team in the NFC, and they are looking SCARY on offense right now against a really good vikings D.  Just stomping on them on the road.

We will be a field goal favorite...tops... in the divisional against them.  And we better not hope the game plan is to try and beat them with our lack of deep threats

Are you watching the game? That second TD was handed to them by the refs.

2 half the distance bs unsportsmanlike conduct calls in a row.

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Until someone beats Seattle in the playoffs their the best team in the NFC imo. I also think, they're better without JG

Could be, very well could be.  I could see them winning out.  Definitely better without JG demanding touches.  I do not trust our offense at all to try and beat them deep, which is the only reason that Pittsburgh put so many yards up on them.

1 minute ago, Vampire the buffet slayer said:

Are you watching the game? That second TD was handed to them by the refs.

2 half the distance bs unsportsmanlike conduct calls in a row.

Gotta stop blaming the rayuffs for everything.  I keep hearing "seattle isn't good, look how many yards they gave up to blah blah blah" or "seattle's offense is overrated, they only scored on terrible defenses like blah blah blah"

The truth the huddle doesn't want to admit (because some posters here 'aren't skeeeeerd!!!!') is that their offense looked better than ours last week.

1 minute ago, Camvp said:

Gotta stop blaming the rayuffs for everything.  I keep hearing "seattle isn't good, look how many yards they gave up to blah blah blah" or "seattle's offense is overrated, they only scored on terrible defenses like blah blah blah"

The truth the huddle doesn't want to admit (because some posters here 'aren't skeeeeerd!!!!') is that their offense looked better than ours last week.

Okay, well 11-0 vs 7-5. But you and Freefua wanna call them the best team in the NFC. 

But hey that's none of my business.

Its okay if you wanna go get your Seattle jersey back out and go back to their board. It's fine.

Just now, Vampire the buffet slayer said:

Okay, well 11-0 vs 7-5. But you and Freefua wanna call them the best team in the NFC. 

Its okay if you wanna go get your Seattle jersey back out and go back to their board. It's fine.

You ain't skeeeeeerd!!! You're such a better fan!!! /s

7-5?  You sound like the 3-8-1 folks last year counting us out.

Newsflash:  This seattle team is NOT the one we saw the first half the season.  They had a terrible offense the first half of the year (that still scored 23 on us btw) but now they are a top 5 in the league i'd say, putting up 30-40 on any opponent they face.  

2 minutes ago, Vampire the buffet slayer said:

I'm sure you are joking, right?  Saying a team is good/bad because of their record is one of the worst thing you can do. Once you are in the playoffs everyone is 0-0 records don't matter and right now Seattle looks scary.

2 minutes ago, Camvp said:

You ain't skeeeeeerd!!! You're such a better fan!!! /s

7-5?  You sound like the 3-8-1 folks last year counting us out.

Newsflash:  This seattle team is NOT the one we saw the first half the season.  They had a terrible offense the first half of the year (that still scored 23 on us btw) but now they are a top 5 in the league i'd say, putting up 30-40 on any opponent they face.  

Gotcha.

So you should be heading back to their board anytime now, right?

You guys are amazing.

BC they are beating the Vikes?

BC they beat the Steelers?

They also just lost at home by ten to Arizona. 

Arizona almost got beat by the 9ers.

Greenbay beat the Vikes at home. 

Greenbay who had just lost to the lions at lambeau.

So I don't have to go by records to tell you that Seattle is not the best team in theNFC, or the second best, or the third best, or the so on and so on.

Just now, Vampire the buffet slayer said:

You guys are amazing.

BC they are beating the Vikes?

BC they beat the Steelers?

They also just lost at home by ten to Arizona. 

Arizona almost got beat by the 9ers.

Greenbay beat the Vikes at home. 

Greenbay who had just lost to the lions at lambeau.

So I don't have to go by records to tell you that Seattle is not the best team in theNFC, or the second best, or the third best, or the so on and so on.

They are not the best, but it doesn't mean at all that they will be the worst playoff team. Look at the Giants that defeated the Patriots. Records mean nothing during playoffs that's all, and if you watch our history against them in playoffs, they are the last team I want to face.

Archived